Worst Character in the game is Jak

#81blazin640Posted 1/12/2013 7:54:00 PM
judgementaeon posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

He's always been fine to me lol :)

I appreciate your kindness as always judgementaeon. Still remember when you defended me during one of my topics while I was relatively new around here. I appreciate what you've done.
---
There goes my free time
#82BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/12/2013 7:54:43 PM
pikmintaro posted...
Worst Character in the game is Jak

Translation: I can't figure out how to play Jak properly.

Jak is awesome, learn to not fail.

No, he's terrible compared to the rest of the roster.
#83judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 7:55:32 PM
blazin640 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

I appreciate your kindness as always judgementaeon. Still remember when you defended me during one of my topics while I was relatively new around here. I appreciate what you've done.

What was I defending you about again? Sorry, I kinda have a short memory, but yw :) you've always been one of the nicer people here lol
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#84ArthurZero12Posted 1/12/2013 7:56:23 PM
blazin640 posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

You said it on PSN. I can't quote that. I guess that's why you jumped to "quote that." You knew I'd bring it up.

Dude your setting yourself up seriously. If I sent you a message on PSN then take a picture of it and link it to GF :)

*grabs popcorn and waits for the next lie*

Except if I did that it would be a pic with my phone or 3DS and anyone with half a brain could tell you about the awful picture quality that would prevent someone from actually reading the text.

*grabs popcorn and waits for LES' next desperate attempt to maintain cred*

This horrible excuse gives it away EcoSage. If he really wanted to prove you wrong he would send you a message or take a pic.

All my videos are recorded from my 3ds :/

People complain about the quality but its perfectly viewable with minor adjusments in under 2 seconds. Your point is... moot :)
#85T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 7:56:28 PM
Pffft what is this "kindness" you speak of. It sounds like something for sissy girls. Not manly men like me. *flexes*
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#86wwinterj25Posted 1/12/2013 7:59:12 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Actually, Eco didn't start it :\

http://i.imgur.com/fjfef.gif
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#87judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 8:00:41 PM
wwinterj25 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Actually, Eco didn't start it :\

http://i.imgur.com/fjfef.gif

XD it was actually rombula
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#88EurashalPosted 1/12/2013 8:01:45 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
CT_Hardcase posted...
Lucario and ND say hi.

Oh yeah, his AP is not terrible. You can build it up just as fast as anyone else.

I still think Jak isn't up to par with most of the characters though.

I'll definitely agree with that, being a Jak user myself.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72
#89blazin640Posted 1/12/2013 8:03:20 PM
judgementaeon posted...
blazin640 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
blazin640 posted...

What was I defending you about again? Sorry, I kinda have a short memory, but yw :) you've always been one of the nicer people here lol

It was long ago, but it was a post about not needing anymore nerfs, and I posted that besides Sackboy no more nerfs were needed. People thought I was contradicting myself, when I wasn't.

And thank you for the compliment.
---
There goes my free time
#90blazin640Posted 1/12/2013 8:06:18 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Pffft what is this "kindness" you speak of. It sounds like something for sissy girls. Not manly men like me. *flexes*

It's something that men MUST provide to others in order to survive lol. Try being rude to a police officer or a mafia boss. See how well that gets you.
---
There goes my free time