Worst Character in the game is Jak

#91robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 8:09:41 PM
ArthurZero12 posted...
blazin640 posted...
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...

You said it on PSN. I can't quote that. I guess that's why you jumped to "quote that." You knew I'd bring it up.

Dude your setting yourself up seriously. If I sent you a message on PSN then take a picture of it and link it to GF :)

*grabs popcorn and waits for the next lie*

Except if I did that it would be a pic with my phone or 3DS and anyone with half a brain could tell you about the awful picture quality that would prevent someone from actually reading the text.

*grabs popcorn and waits for LES' next desperate attempt to maintain cred*

This horrible excuse gives it away EcoSage. If he really wanted to prove you wrong he would send you a message or take a pic.

All my videos are recorded from my 3ds :/

People complain about the quality but its perfectly viewable with minor adjusments in under 2 seconds. Your point is... moot :)

People complain about it because it's truly bad
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#92robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 8:12:36 PM
judgementaeon posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Actually, Eco didn't start it :\

http://i.imgur.com/fjfef.gif

XD it was actually rombula

He started with me in another topic. I pointed out how bad he was here then he carried the butthurt here, too.
---
#93wwinterj25Posted 1/12/2013 8:22:50 PM(edited)
judgementaeon posted...

In that case I apologise LES from the bottom of my heart. You know I do this because I love you. I'll even dress up as Jak for you during our "fun times"!
http://i.minus.com/ibn5D1c9dAPEuX.gif
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#94blazin640Posted 1/12/2013 8:15:19 PM
robulastage posted...
judgementaeon posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

He started with me in another topic. I pointed out how bad he was here then he carried the butthurt here, too.

Then why try to finish it? That was in another topic yet it was YOU that decided to continue and otherwise pointless argument. What do you gain from arguing from him?
---
There goes my free time
#95robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 8:17:16 PM
blazin640 posted...
robulastage posted...
judgementaeon posted...
wwinterj25 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Then why try to finish it? That was in another topic yet it was YOU that decided to continue and otherwise pointless argument. What do you gain from arguing from him?

I didn't continue it here. Him playing as Jak was brought up; I told someone else not to bother playing him because he's not good.
---
#96CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 8:20:46 PM
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#97judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 8:21:52 PM
blazin640 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
blazin640 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

He's always been fine to me lol :)

I appreciate your kindness as always judgementaeon. Still remember when you defended me during one of my topics while I was relatively new around here. I appreciate what you've done.

What was I defending you about again? Sorry, I kinda have a short memory, but yw :) you've always been one of the nicer people here lol

It was long ago, but it was a post about not needing anymore nerfs, and I posted that besides Sackboy no more nerfs were needed. People thought I was contradicting myself, when I wasn't.

And thank you for the compliment.

OH YEAH XD I remember that now, yeah, your welcome :D
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#98robulastagePosted 1/12/2013 8:22:21 PM
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...
Now more guys are picking on LES since I last posted? Come on guys. He doesn't deserve this. Despite that one topic about sly, Jak, and Ratchet, he has a clean slate now. You guys are just making it worse.

Not at all. Say a bad thing about his lover Jak and he won't stop blabbering about how Jak is objectively the sex.

Pretty much this.

Did you see the other topic that people are interrogating me about? I said he doesn't talk about Jak all the time and he still got crappy with me.
---
#99HankHill4SSB4Posted 1/12/2013 8:22:43 PM
Don't kids like TC got better things to do?
#100LightEcoSagePosted 1/12/2013 8:23:36 PM
Crabhammar posted...
blazin640 posted...

You are truly a hater. You got serious issues as well. You constantly come at me like I actually have done something to you. You're just jealous -_-
---
I love how blocked people like NDGamer thinks he's getting the last word or wins an argument just cause I can't reply back lol.