Which character best embodies American and Christian values?

#21kingtracePosted 1/12/2013 9:33:00 PM
It's this guy that makes Christianity less popular every year. He believes in the gosh darn boogeyman, for Shiva's sake.
#22judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 9:35:21 PM
Chain_Strike posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Chain_Strike posted...
*laughs hard* man this is funny.

are you wrroied about dieing....or how you die?

Actually yes I am.

which one?

Both.
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#23T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 9:41:54 PM
Don't worry all you atheists. God and Jesus still love you even though you reject them. You will still have your chance at salvation though, for our Lord is forgiving. I respect your (lack of) beliefs but I do pity you, for you refuse to see His glory.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#24judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 9:43:46 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Don't worry all you atheists. God and Jesus still love you even though you reject them. You will still have your chance at salvation though, for our Lord is forgiving. I respect your (lack of) beliefs but I do pity you, for you refuse to see His glory.

I agree with this, sorry if it offends some people though...
---
#25PielordXPosted 1/12/2013 9:45:26 PM
Guys, I don't think forcing religious ideologies on people that they already hadn't worked on over the internet is gonna be effective even remotely.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#26Lightning_fanPosted 1/12/2013 9:45:36 PM
Sackboy endowed by his creator!
#27kingtracePosted 1/12/2013 9:45:53 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

If you compare god's actions to what we consider to be negative traits in humans, you'll see that God doesn't have an awful lot of glory. He killed the whole world, wipes cities off the map, tortures his devoted followers and breaks his own commandments. I really don't want to go to heaven if that's the guy I'm going to meet there.
#28AndKevinBaconPosted 1/12/2013 9:46:37 PM
PielordX posted...
Guys, I don't think forcing religious ideologies on people that they already hadn't worked on over the internet is gonna be effective even remotely.

This post changed my life.
#29judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 9:48:41 PM
PielordX posted...

I'm not trying too, sorry if it seemed that way.
---
#30T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 9:49:46 PM
kingtrace posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

If you compare god's actions to what we consider to be negative traits in humans, you'll see that God doesn't have an awful lot of glory. He killed the whole world, wipes cities off the map, tortures his devoted followers and breaks his own commandments. I really don't want to go to heaven if that's the guy I'm going to meet there.

If this is what you think then you truly know nothing of Christianity. I won't bother trying to explain to you the error of your beliefs though. Its not my job to try to convert people, I'm just saving I feel bad for those who cannot (or refuse to) see God's love.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.