Which character best embodies American and Christian values?

#31IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 10:51:46 PM
AndKevinBacon posted...
PielordX posted...
Guys, I don't think forcing religious ideologies on people that they already hadn't worked on over the internet is gonna be effective even remotely.

This post changed my life.

---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#32kingtracePosted 1/12/2013 10:53:47 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
kingtrace posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Don't worry all you atheists. God and Jesus still love you even though you reject them. You will still have your chance at salvation though, for our Lord is forgiving. I respect your (lack of) beliefs but I do pity you, for you refuse to see His glory.

If you compare god's actions to what we consider to be negative traits in humans, you'll see that God doesn't have an awful lot of glory. He killed the whole world, wipes cities off the map, tortures his devoted followers and breaks his own commandments. I really don't want to go to heaven if that's the guy I'm going to meet there.

If this is what you think then you truly know nothing of Christianity. I won't bother trying to explain to you the error of your beliefs though. Its not my job to try to convert people, I'm just saving I feel bad for those who cannot (or refuse to) see God's love.

What exactly about this is wrong? Why is God exempt from being judged as a person? I'm wondering where I'm flawed here. Besides that, the most likely reason you yourself are Christian is because most other religions were stomped out during a bloody revolution during many ages. Roman executions, spanish inquisitions, so on. The most popular christian holidays are derived from pagan tradition, so I don't think it's above other religions. How much do YOU know about Christianity, exactly?
#33liquidblingPosted 1/12/2013 10:57:15 PM
Parappa.

Gotta believe!
#34I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/12/2013 10:57:58 PM
I dont care for religion and all, but hating religion because its COOL GOD SUCKS LOLOL NOT REAL is just as stupid as people who push the **** onto you.
---
I'm handsome.
#35T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/12/2013 10:58:33 PM
kingtrace posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
kingtrace posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Don't worry all you atheists. God and Jesus still love you even though you reject them. You will still have your chance at salvation though, for our Lord is forgiving. I respect your (lack of) beliefs but I do pity you, for you refuse to see His glory.

If you compare god's actions to what we consider to be negative traits in humans, you'll see that God doesn't have an awful lot of glory. He killed the whole world, wipes cities off the map, tortures his devoted followers and breaks his own commandments. I really don't want to go to heaven if that's the guy I'm going to meet there.

If this is what you think then you truly know nothing of Christianity. I won't bother trying to explain to you the error of your beliefs though. Its not my job to try to convert people, I'm just saving I feel bad for those who cannot (or refuse to) see God's love.

What exactly about this is wrong? Why is God exempt from being judged as a person? I'm wondering where I'm flawed here. Besides that, the most likely reason you yourself are Christian is because most other religions were stomped out during a bloody revolution during many ages. Roman executions, spanish inquisitions, so on. The most popular christian holidays are derived from pagan tradition, so I don't think it's above other religions. How much do YOU know about Christianity, exactly?

If you want to learn how you are wrong, visit your local church or pick up the Bible. I have no desire to get in an argument about religion with a random stranger on the internet. But please, educate yourself on Him before speaking ill of Him.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#36Lightning_fanPosted 1/12/2013 10:59:04 PM
kingtrace posted...

Listen buddy, why don't you lay off him, okay?

I mean is this how you get your kicks (making blasphemous statements online)?
Christian holidays are not pagan either. No idea why you are trying to insult us. I will seriously be praying for you.
#37judgementaeonPosted 1/12/2013 10:59:55 PM
Augh crap, I started an argument...I seriously didn't mean for this...I'm SOOO sorry...
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#38Lightning_fanPosted 1/12/2013 11:01:32 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Augh crap, I started an argument...I seriously didn't mean for this...I'm SOOO sorry...

It is not us that you should be apologizing to, pal. Try apologizing to the one true God.
#39PirateKing290Posted 1/12/2013 11:01:58 PM
ITT hook line and sinker.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#40Charizard18Posted 1/12/2013 11:02:10 PM
This thread was just asking for it.

But anyways Fat Princess, Kratos, and Dante I guess since TamTam says he represents the west.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640