Which character best embodies American and Christian values?

#61THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 1/12/2013 10:52:55 PM
My devotion neeeeeeeeeeeeeevah STOPS!!! (As he rides down the isle collecting church money.)
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#62Mr_FeeshPosted 1/12/2013 10:55:59 PM
Is it possible to bait a religion flame war so obviously that nobody falls for it?
#63coconutarmy1Posted 1/12/2013 10:56:16 PM
I'm kind of sad this became a hate on Christian, pity on Atheist kind of topic because of how many great Parappa jokes there are.
---
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.
#64coconutarmy1Posted 1/12/2013 10:57:38 PM
I'm not going to pretend to be neutral... I guess that's agnostic or scientologist or something like that. I'm a Christian or an Athiest. Here's hoping you can guess which one I am pretty easily.
---
Currently commanding a platoon of coconuts. Slow work, but very fulfilling.
#65THE_PS1_PATRIOTPosted 1/12/2013 11:02:37 PM
coconutarmy1 posted...
I'm kind of sad this became a hate on Christian, pity on Atheist kind of topic because of how many great Parappa jokes there are.

I go to church.....sometimes lol. So no it's not some knock against it and Church is something alot of people need. Alot of people.

However not everybody who goes there have good intentions...Alot very judgmental people there and think it's one way or no way.
---
PLAYSTATION PATRIOT
#66SnovvbubPosted 1/12/2013 11:05:40 PM
coconutarmy1 posted...
I'm not going to pretend to be neutral... I guess that's agnostic or scientologist or something like that. I'm a Christian or an Athiest. Here's hoping you can guess which one I am pretty easily.

Scientology = the horrors that unfold when you try to make a compromise between science and religion.

Jesusridingadinosaur.jpg
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#67Lightning_fanPosted 1/12/2013 11:08:07 PM
To the imbeciles who think that Science is all magical... Read a book. The atomic bomb, and most evil comes from science.
#68IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 11:11:14 PM
I hate how ALL athiests think they know everything about refrigerators' migration patterns >_>
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#69TerraponPosted 1/12/2013 11:17:03 PM
LOL."values" yeah they sure are christian for killing people -_-. and demi-gods, demons, clown mass murdered, etc. this may not apply to all the characters but whatev.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#70MajesticFerretPosted 1/12/2013 11:20:40 PM
I dont care for religion and all, but hating religion because its COOL GOD SUCKS LOLOL NOT REAL is just as stupid as people who push the **** onto you.

THIS. So much this.

Honest to God (pun slightly intended :p) I've seen more atheist thumpers than bible thumpers lately to where most Christians keep to themselves and could care less what other people believe in while every atheist online seems to be jumping at the chance to tell anyone who believes in something how stupid it is.

Since when did religious intolerance become ok? Insulting someone's beliefs is every bit as offensive as insulting someone's color, if not more so.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.