Which character best embodies American and Christian values?

#71SnovvbubPosted 1/12/2013 11:28:14 PM
MajesticFerret posted...
I dont care for religion and all, but hating religion because its COOL GOD SUCKS LOLOL NOT REAL is just as stupid as people who push the **** onto you.

THIS. So much this.

Honest to God (pun slightly intended :p) I've seen more atheist thumpers than bible thumpers lately to where most Christians keep to themselves and could care less what other people believe in while every atheist online seems to be jumping at the chance to tell anyone who believes in something how stupid it is.

Since when did religious intolerance become ok? Insulting someone's beliefs is every bit as offensive as insulting someone's color, if not more so.

So I can say black people don't exist?

/topic
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#72IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 11:29:46 PM
Snovvbub posted...
MajesticFerret posted...
I dont care for religion and all, but hating religion because its COOL GOD SUCKS LOLOL NOT REAL is just as stupid as people who push the **** onto you.

THIS. So much this.

Honest to God (pun slightly intended :p) I've seen more atheist thumpers than bible thumpers lately to where most Christians keep to themselves and could care less what other people believe in while every atheist online seems to be jumping at the chance to tell anyone who believes in something how stupid it is.

Since when did religious intolerance become ok? Insulting someone's beliefs is every bit as offensive as insulting someone's color, if not more so.

/topic

LOL!
Epic topic ender!
TC, please lock this right now!
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#73Mr_FeeshPosted 1/12/2013 11:30:04 PM
MajesticFerret posted...

THIS. So much this.

It's just the internet. You typically won't find atheists outside of it.
#74CrabhammarPosted 1/12/2013 11:32:40 PM
I'm an Athiest :0 but I respect other people's religions as long as they don't shove it down my throat.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#75SnovvbubPosted 1/12/2013 11:35:56 PM
Crabhammar posted...
I'm an Athiest :0 but I respect other people's religions as long as they don't shove it down my throat.

This, and in the case of other people on this thread, vice versa.

Really all that needs to be said. Enough with the ignorant "F*** you, I deserve respect!" comments.

It'd be the Muslim riots all over again.
---
PSN: snovvbub
Sackboy main here.
#76IcyFlamez96Posted 1/12/2013 11:37:59 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
I hate how ALL athiests think they know everything about refrigerators' migration patterns >_>

Come at me.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#77boy_luckPosted 1/12/2013 11:46:01 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
Don't worry all you atheists. God and Jesus still love you even though you reject them. You will still have your chance at salvation though, for our Lord is forgiving. I respect your (lack of) beliefs but I do pity you, for you refuse to see His glory.

This is contradictory. Saying you respect others then claiming you pity them is a form of reductio ad absurdum. You're basically stating atheists are somehow inferior and your beliefs are better.

So you also pity buddhists, shintoists, animists, hinduists any any other person whose religion or belief is not based or close to christianity?

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Pitying someone doesn't sound very christ like...
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#78MajesticFerretPosted 1/12/2013 11:53:36 PM

Sure, but it'd probably be better if you interpreted things correctly instead of being a smart ass.

"You are black" doesn't offend black people. "I don't believe in God" doesn't offend Christians.

"<insert racial comment here categorizing all black people>" does offend black people. "<insert religious intolerant comment about how all Christians are like the extremists and are dumb for believing what they believe>" does offend Christians.

Such a complex and hard to understand concept right?
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.
#79Mr_FeeshPosted 1/12/2013 11:55:54 PM
MajesticFerret posted...
religious intolerant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk
#80MajesticFerretPosted 1/13/2013 12:07:06 AM
Mr_Feesh posted...
MajesticFerret posted...
religious intolerant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2y8Sx4B2Sk

Kratos. Would do anything for a god until bad s*** happens, then he blames them besides himself. Also doesn't give a s*** about anyone besides himself and loves violence and death.

That aughta sum it up. He's being nationally intolerant as well, seeing as this topic lumps Christians and Americans together.
---
Sanity is a one trick pony, all you get with it is rational thought, but with crazy the sky's the limit.