Does it bother you Donte is EXCLUSIVE to PSASBR ONLY?

#61antking61Posted 1/13/2013 7:38:25 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Maybe you should have join the pros side instead of the anti side xD

Fixed and that wouldn't help. It's games in general they detest.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#62PielordXPosted 1/13/2013 7:40:10 PM
Thunder097 posted...
Here ya go! http://www.capcom.co.jp/mvsc3/information_event.html

http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lufg54kBQx1qj543o.gif
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#63xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/13/2013 7:43:45 PM
PielordX posted...
Thunder097 posted...

This what the link translated too in english. again sorry you got your hopes up thunder

Meeting to be held Ultimate Experience!
Not only試遊, such as prizes and guest experience truly Ultimate Association (ultimate)!
Meeting will be the first experience for users in Japan "ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3" will be held! Well as試遊, Ryota Niitsuma and producer of this work, the day the guest Ms. Ayana Tsubaki Ultimate Girl (in training), and old Mr. Nozomi also planned special stage, which celebrated! In the lottery, those events that can be held against Mr. Ayana La Traviata!
Free admission to those who have been the experience of illustrations drawn postcards "Mr. Mori楼care" are also available!
Come and take this opportunity to try to experience the "ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3"! 360 PS3/Xbox version is the version that came out of the 10 character is a new character who appears from this work that appeared in the previous character +! PS Vita version is the version that was exhibited at the TGS2011! New character to be worried about, of course, I'll be able to play with the existing character that is balanced! Are not included ※ 2 character download character of "Jill" "Shumagorasu". ※ There is a limited number to distribute the postcards.

[Events] Overview
■ conference time : (Sun) October 30, 2011 11:00 to 18:00 ■ Venue : "5F Hall event space in Akihabara Kotobukiya" official site> is here ■ Admission : Completely free admission and free (with admission regulations during busy times) ■ Stage : 13:00 to 13:50 for version ■試遊PS3/Xbox360 :  the day of the entry and exit control freedom but I will assume,  at the time of congestion in the case to allow me entrance temporarily closed there. ■ About試遊version of PS Vita : Doors open at 11 am on, I will distribute (1F Hall Akihabara Kotobukiya) a ticket.  As soon as the ticket has expired, we will stop accepting. ■ About the Presentation : Doors open at 11 am and I will distribute tickets to. First 30 people we are expected to.  30 minutes to 12 hours to prepare for presentation, we will close the venue once  (one time, we ask our exit from the venue If you have a ticket).  Admission experience resume meeting is scheduled from 14:00 a.  Recital will participate only people with tickets.  ※ Reception hours I'm scheduled for 45 minutes at 12. If you have changed will tell you when you pass your ticket on the day.
---
Psn: zslayer89
#64Thunder097Posted 1/13/2013 7:44:36 PM
xxterradarkxxx posted...
PielordX posted...
Thunder097 posted...

This what the link translated too in english. again sorry you got your hopes up thunder

Meeting to be held Ultimate Experience!
Not only試遊, such as prizes and guest experience truly Ultimate Association (ultimate)!
Meeting will be the first experience for users in Japan "ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3" will be held! Well as試遊, Ryota Niitsuma and producer of this work, the day the guest Ms. Ayana Tsubaki Ultimate Girl (in training), and old Mr. Nozomi also planned special stage, which celebrated! In the lottery, those events that can be held against Mr. Ayana La Traviata!
Free admission to those who have been the experience of illustrations drawn postcards "Mr. Mori楼care" are also available!
Come and take this opportunity to try to experience the "ULTIMATE MARVEL VS. CAPCOM 3"! 360 PS3/Xbox version is the version that came out of the 10 character is a new character who appears from this work that appeared in the previous character +! PS Vita version is the version that was exhibited at the TGS2011! New character to be worried about, of course, I'll be able to play with the existing character that is balanced! Are not included ※ 2 character download character of "Jill" "Shumagorasu". ※ There is a limited number to distribute the postcards.

[Events] Overview
■ conference time : (Sun) October 30, 2011 11:00 to 18:00 ■ Venue : "5F Hall event space in Akihabara Kotobukiya" official site> is here ■ Admission : Completely free admission and free (with admission regulations during busy times) ■ Stage : 13:00 to 13:50 for version ■試遊PS3/Xbox360 :  the day of the entry and exit control freedom but I will assume,  at the time of congestion in the case to allow me entrance temporarily closed there. ■ About試遊version of PS Vita : Doors open at 11 am on, I will distribute (1F Hall Akihabara Kotobukiya) a ticket.  As soon as the ticket has expired, we will stop accepting. ■ About the Presentation : Doors open at 11 am and I will distribute tickets to. First 30 people we are expected to.  30 minutes to 12 hours to prepare for presentation, we will close the venue once  (one time, we ask our exit from the venue If you have a ticket).  Admission experience resume meeting is scheduled from 14:00 a.  Recital will participate only people with tickets.  ※ Reception hours I'm scheduled for 45 minutes at 12. If you have changed will tell you when you pass your ticket on the day.

:( Just figure it to
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#65xxterradarkxxxPosted 1/13/2013 7:46:09 PM
lol. good job, thank you for calling me salty when I wasn't. It was fun translating your evidence and proving you wrong though.
---
Psn: zslayer89
#66antking61Posted 1/13/2013 7:46:36 PM
Thunder097 posted...

Figure what out? That the link doesn't even seem to mention Dante in any form at all?
---
#67Thunder097Posted 1/13/2013 7:49:17 PM
antking61 posted...
Thunder097 posted...

Figure what out? That the link doesn't even seem to mention Dante in any form at all?

I figure out it was all fake.
---
Official Joel and Ellie of Playstation All Star Battle Royale Board!
Last of Us, Injustice God Among us and Storm 3 :D DmC will be beast!
#68antking61Posted 1/13/2013 7:57:22 PM
Thunder097 posted...
I figure out it was all fake.

Maybe next time you shouldn't post up a link as proof of something when you yourself have no idea what the link says.
---