We should all agree that Nariko is the worst character in the game

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/13/2013 1:33:29 PM
Her moves: they constantly must be broken up, she cant really combo very well. for instance im mashing square, then i pause halfway through, and people block and punish. if i use my grab move, it cant be followed up on besides a throw because you have time to block. parappas isnt like this, it seems broken. the most reliable means of attack are aerial neutral circle grabs, thats the only thing thats really of any use. really all you can do is play cat and mouse and widdle down at an opponent with the first three square hits, and hope to neutral circle them in the air. thats lousy. some of her moves are too slow such as her forward circle where the missles so pathetically slow you can counter it with raiden and think uh wow ok. or dante, or anyone really with a counter all 4 characters. it also doesnt generate much ap, what is it 10? thats nothing.

Her supers:

taking it from the top ill go through every super

lvl1 super: her lvl1 super is one of the few that doesnt have a setup, only other one that spring to mind imediately are jak. problem is that jaks super comes out instantly so its a nice counter super for an opponent thats right on jaks ass. now nariko, hers is "too safe" and what i mean is you can use it at range without having to get "in" but at the cost of being incredibly slow. its more a matter of luck than it is skill to hit this thing. since it has no setup and you need some kindve weird hitbox, many times its just unusable especially in 1v1, but it is okay in groups..problem is jaks is way easier to hit, jump in the fray and use it, chances are youll get at least one guy knocked off, cause of the instantaneous nature of it. whats nariko to do? its more like they have to be distracted outside of the means of your character. bascially shes playing off of others strengths to compensate for her own weakness and i find that rather pathetic and weak.

lvl2 super: it can get up to three kills max, most of the time youll score 1-2. now this again is like other lesser good supers such as jak, but again with the major flaws they dont have. in this case, nariko can literally have someone come up to her cannon in its dead zone and kill her with a super, effectively countering her and causing a premature death. that just isnt the case with other level 2s. while you can kill clank, or kill raiden while hes moving the map during lvl2, they dont stay stationary with a massive deadzone, shes just begging to be killed isnt she?

lvl3 super: now heres where it gets interesting. ive heard people say this is the best lvl3 super in the game, and i beg to disagree. you might ask--but why? its because she has no way to elevate herself to higher ground, there are ways to elevate yourself with some characters to where she cant reach you and she wastes up super time. take toro for instance..once i parachuted too high in the air and she has no way to go past a double jump. other characters have triple jumps, nariko never got one. she has to rely on a pretty strict hit box for her leap which is her square attack during this super. im not going to argue this super is WEAK persay but ive seen it get zero kills, i do not think it deserves a spot with other more powerful lvl3s like jaks who has FULL freedom in the air, he can transverse the entire map effortlessly..,hes NEVER going to be avoided. narikos lvl3 can indeed be avoided...and ive seen it get anywhere from 0 to only 1 kill and this isnt very rare either. this happens. narikos lvl3 is her best super and prob the only one she can reliably possibly have a chance to maybe win a match, but even then ...

her ap generation sucks: she cant generate ap if her moves suck. she cant generate ap with those slow ass projectiles, she cant combo into her supers other than her lvl2 but even then its one kill and she leaves herself wide open.

now lets take big daddy. heres some facts about him:

-can combo into all three supers
#2RainbowsaurusPosted 1/13/2013 1:34:30 PM
We should all agree you're the worst user on this board.
---
-Not changing this until Emmett Graves is finally released-
Continue?
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:38:18 PM(edited)
-has one of the best lvl3 supers that can clear the whole screen including vertically. as stated, nariko is vertically challenged.

-has GOOD moves, such as the stomp move, his projectile which causes hitstun, and a full charge with super armor

-has good combos, unlike nariko, he doesnt break his own combos leaving him wide open

-he generates ap better than nariko, especially with the stomp, he generates ap at an accelerated rate over many players.
#4PielordXPosted 1/13/2013 1:36:56 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...

---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#5I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/13/2013 1:37:05 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...

---
I'm handsome.
#6taoxadasaPosted 1/13/2013 1:37:10 PM
Just because you are bad with her doesn't mean she's the worst character in the game.

She is one of my best characters. Dispute that, I dare you.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#7Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:38:39 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...

ok rainbowtroll
#8Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/13/2013 1:40:49 PM(edited)
big daddy has perks to him even being one of the weaker characters, so im not ready to say hes the weakest, he does better than nariko does on average. i mean people voted they thought big daddys lvl1 was the weakest, but he has hit stun on projectiles, nariko has NOTHING to assist her level 1. you might as well just pull the lever on a slot machine and hope people walk into it.
#9DB-RBPosted 1/13/2013 1:39:49 PM
thats what ive been saying. she and jak suck donkey cojones.
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#10PyroSparkPosted 1/13/2013 1:40:56 PM
She's definitely one of the worst.At least super wise.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7