We should all agree that Nariko is the worst character in the game

#41Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/13/2013 4:17:48 PM
There is no "worst character in the game." I don't think you know what opinions are Retro.
#42AWorldUnitedPosted 1/13/2013 4:37:15 PM
Snovvbub posted...
Tl;dr

We should all agree on my opinion, and if you don't I'll block you.

Clearly this.
#43DHG_SweepPosted 1/13/2013 4:39:01 PM
sultonpeace posted...
You are so wrong TC. Look at te leaderboards for FFA ranked and the top player is a nariko.

To be fair, his nariko isn't that good. He mostly just d2, u2, jump u2 over and over again till he gets his lvl three. If he whiffs the u2 the imediate jumping u2 that follows gets him out of danger for him to do it over again. If he managed to get someone he follows up with 3, 111 for like a 90 ap gain. Its a sound strategy for ffa but its basic and relys on his opponents not paying attention. I've been matched up with him 3 times and won 2 of the matches so I can honestly say we've even got narikos that post here that are better. Hes better than average but nothing special. Just a guy that came up with a good game plan.
---
Anderson Silva > Fedor
#44judgementaeonPosted 1/13/2013 4:45:11 PM
Hey guys, it's just what he thinks, just calm down a bit ok lol? But yeah, there really isn't a "worst character", it depends on how you use them.
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#45Doom_JPosted 1/13/2013 5:44:38 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Hey guys, it's just what he thinks, just calm down a bit ok lol? But yeah, there really isn't a "worst character", it depends on how you use them.

You people are talking s***... I pretty much agree with retro here, from an objective point of view Nariko is one of the worst, if NOT the ABSOLUTE WORST. Her supers are pretty much the worst (possibly even her level 3, but Kratos might techniqually be worse) despite retro forgetting about her discus setup to lvl 1(it's pretty difficult and more unreliable than others, though, so fairly useless anyway), and yea she might have some good ap burst combos, but almost everyone has an ap burst, so that doesn't exactly cover the spread.

As for there not BEING a worst character, that's a bit optimistic i'd say. To say that would be to say this is the MOST BALANCED FIGHTER EVER, and im sure none of you trully believe that. Im sure it has alot more to do with Retrogamer's reputation around here, since it seems none of you are even willing to seriously debate over why you feel she isn't so bad (aside from siting the ONE Nariko in the leaderboards, which in my opinion says more of the player than the character, as in SF3: third strike when there were a few sean's in the leaderboards. No one who plays that game will say he isn't bottom tier, but people have managed with him in the past).
#46AWorldUnitedPosted 1/13/2013 5:48:38 PM
Hello, Alt Account.....
#47judgementaeonPosted 1/13/2013 5:53:53 PM
Doom_J posted...
judgementaeon posted...

You people are talking s***... I pretty much agree with retro here, from an objective point of view Nariko is one of the worst, if NOT the ABSOLUTE WORST. Her supers are pretty much the worst (possibly even her level 3, but Kratos might techniqually be worse) despite retro forgetting about her discus setup to lvl 1(it's pretty difficult and more unreliable than others, though, so fairly useless anyway), and yea she might have some good ap burst combos, but almost everyone has an ap burst, so that doesn't exactly cover the spread.

As for there not BEING a worst character, that's a bit optimistic i'd say. To say that would be to say this is the MOST BALANCED FIGHTER EVER, and im sure none of you trully believe that. Im sure it has alot more to do with Retrogamer's reputation around here, since it seems none of you are even willing to seriously debate over why you feel she isn't so bad (aside from siting the ONE Nariko in the leaderboards, which in my opinion says more of the player than the character, as in SF3: third strike when there were a few sean's in the leaderboards. No one who plays that game will say he isn't bottom tier, but people have managed with him in the past).

I was just saying, it depends on how good YOU are with the character...sorry if I made you mad *-*...
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#48bobabanPosted 1/13/2013 9:20:48 PM
Nah Nariko is better than she is given credit for. Her lvl 1 sucks yea, but the other 2 are definitely usable. She's like C.Viper in this game. Big Daddy is also good, if they know how to use him right instead of mash down 2. Jak is probably the worst in the game.
#49wwinterj25Posted 1/13/2013 9:42:54 PM
Rainbowsaurus posted...
We should all agree you're the worst user on this board.

User no. Worse at making topics yes.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj