Nariko is THE worst character in the game.

#11Lucarioaura22Posted 1/14/2013 2:05:50 AM
Sidewalka posted...
Look up the first place in ffa ranked. Nuff said

I actually beat him in a FFA. He just keeps doing a short hop and throws that garbage can lid and when you get close he does that launcher into the leg grab air combo. A lot of Nariko players have been doing this recently. I will admit he almost won because of the stupidity of the other two players but still a good Nariko IMO.
---
We do what we must.................
#12fulcar95Posted 1/14/2013 2:19:54 AM
Shorydouken posted...
I'm not trolling either.

Horrible combos, Low AP build, horrendous Supers (her level 1 can be hit out of even after the shot is fired, and her lvl 2 is WAAAAY too short), and has horrible match-ups with EVERY character.

I know this is more or less opinion, but it's my most stood-by opinion.

She's the only character that I've lost arcade mode with 8 times. (Runner-up: Big Daddy with Sackboy rival fight with 3 losses)

If you play her like Kratos, thinking all her combos are with square, then I laugh at you sir. Her square combos disconnect on purpose, not for long combos but for cancels and mixups. Her REAL combos require all three buttons, combining her square, triangle, and circle moves. They build 130-150 AP each. If you learn how to play with her, then one day you can do this too: http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a177/fulcar95/IMG_20130114_020939_zps9830558c.jpg
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#13webbc99Posted 1/14/2013 3:14:51 AM
Sidewalka posted...
Look up the first place in ffa ranked. Nuff said

Came in to post this. Whoever that is must be some sort of god.

Nariko has some advantages that are great though:

One of the best level 3 supers in the game
Pretty good AP gain
The down + triangle grab is amazing for interrupting other people's supers
In FFA, her level 1 can multi kill people who are stuck in combos, and there are a lot of Raiden's doing combos in FFA.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Borderlands 2
#14SimsyasPosted 1/14/2013 4:28:49 AM
rlaur2 posted...
Her AP build isn't low. I agree she's definitely bottom three, but I'd put Big Daddy under her.

Sure you would, naughty person.
#15Retroxgamer0Posted 1/14/2013 4:48:17 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#16Retroxgamer0Posted 1/14/2013 4:49:40 AM
rlaur2 posted...
Her level 2 is actually pretty atrocious. It's extremely level dependent and even then it's still super easy to avoid. If she didn't have one of the best level 3s in the game she'd be absolutely unplayable.

big daddys lvl3 is one of the best too and he can move upwards. nariko cant, so if you can get very high it wastes super time for her.
#17DireProphecyPosted 1/14/2013 9:57:23 AM
robulastage posted...
You forgot Jak.

Jak is one of the best characters. Only Ignorant people/people in denial think he's bad.
#18Doom_JPosted 1/14/2013 10:33:18 AM
Simsyas posted...
rlaur2 posted...
Her AP build isn't low. I agree she's definitely bottom three, but I'd put Big Daddy under her.

Sure you would, naughty person.

DA** IT, I was gonna say that's what she said. I knew i couldn't be the only idiot online right now who saw that, lol.
#19robulastagePosted 1/14/2013 10:34:38 AM
DireProphecy posted...
robulastage posted...
You forgot Jak.

Jak is one of the best characters. Only Ignorant people/people in denial think he's bad.

Nah. He's actually pretty bad.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#20SavageTrooperPosted 1/14/2013 10:58:30 AM
Hmm i always felt Sir Dan and Fatty P were the worst characters in the game. They have good movesets but their supers are so weak and easy to avoid its not even funny.
---
PSN: SAVAGETROOPER