DLC characters that would be awesome

#1SnipeTheFoxPosted 1/14/2013 2:18:32 AM
Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles would make a perfect edition...Perhaps Neptunia from Hyper Dimension Neptunia and old school Blasto would be hilarious also Abe from Abes Odyssey
#2LTJpunkPosted 1/14/2013 2:19:18 AM
It would be pretty awesome to get Kat and Emmet Graves.
---
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
#3rammtayPosted 1/14/2013 2:20:24 AM
Gex and Pyramid Head
---
caps
#4SnipeTheFox(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 2:22:16 AM
Waffle from Tail Concerto and Mega Man X maybe the X4 or Command Mission version
#5robulastagePosted 1/14/2013 2:41:50 AM
Mister Mosquito...from Mister Mosquito.

This topic can be closed now.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#6G-ScythePosted 1/14/2013 2:45:17 AM
LTJpunk posted...
It would be pretty awesome to get Kat and Emmet Graves.

Never gonna happen
One is too new and nobody even knows the other one
It should be obvious which is which
---
Not changing this sig until I get bored of it - started 8/11/2011
#7Dsurions_WrathPosted 1/14/2013 2:47:09 AM
Raziel and Alucard are still the two I want an absurd amount.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#8Kaguya_KimimaroPosted 1/14/2013 3:25:12 AM
SnipeTheFox posted...
Selvaria from Valkyria Chronicles would make a perfect edition...Perhaps Neptunia from Hyper Dimension Neptunia and old school Blasto would be hilarious also Abe from Abes Odyssey

I agree with this, though personally, I would rather have Noire as she's my favorite, oh, and her name is just Neptune, not Neptunia XD.
---
PSN: TwilightGundam01.IMPORTANT Twilight in my name Does NOT mean those stupid movies.
Noire (Neptunia) for PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royal!, DLC or 2! XD.
#9scorpionpwnsallPosted 1/14/2013 7:06:20 AM
Kaguya_Kimimaro posted...
SnipeTheFox posted...

I agree with this, though personally, I would rather have Noire as she's my favorite, oh, and her name is just Neptune, not Neptunia XD.

This

Aside from those 2, I would want to see a Disgaea and Persona character not only that, I would love to see a rivalry between them as a nod to their relationship in the past.

Atlus USA published Disgaea 1 and because it did well, Nippon Ichi Software made a US branch.

Im seeing a Laharl vs Yu Narukami/P4 Protag rivalry if this happens.

I wonder who would Selvaria and Noire's rival be. Just hope they don't ruin it like with Rachet and Jak with the reasoning and Fat Princess vs Cole with everything.
---
Official Selvaria Bles of the PSASBR Board
Official Yu "Broswagonist" Narukami of the PSASBR Board
#10Potatoman622Posted 1/14/2013 7:11:01 AM
Characters I would love to see the most would have to be Alucard and a rep for monster hunter
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P