Why is everyone playing Jak now?

#1360ChambersPosted 1/14/2013 9:10:11 AM
Everyday i see more topics about Jak, You guys should just stick to kratos.
---
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
#2AndKevinBaconPosted 1/14/2013 9:11:35 AM
You could say he has become mainstream now.
#3LluaZargPosted 1/14/2013 9:14:55 AM
I'm more surprised about the fact there are still people who don't use Jak. I mean look at that goatee. He's irresistible right?
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#4360Chambers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:19:52 AM
No I actually use Precursor Jak, because nostalgia
---
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
#5LightEcoSagePosted 1/14/2013 9:41:43 AM
360Chambers posted...

Its called his Old World costume. Saying Precursor Jak is like calling him a Precursor lol.

Now as for the topic yes I have noticed a upscale in Jak players. Im going to be honest I don't like it. I don't like it because some suck as him and are making us skilled Jak players look bad and because...... I forgot :/
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#6DireProphecyPosted 1/14/2013 9:42:33 AM
Cus he's so fricken easy to use and secretly top tier.
#7LightEcoSagePosted 1/14/2013 9:43:52 AM
DireProphecy posted...

Thats why he's secretly getting a buff right, because he's top tier?

Ok.
---
#8Lucarioaura22Posted 1/14/2013 9:46:01 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
360Chambers posted...

Its called his Old World costume. Saying Precursor Jak is like calling him a Precursor lol.

Now as for the topic yes I have noticed a upscale in Jak players. Im going to be honest I don't like it. I don't like it because some suck as him and are making us skilled Jak players look bad and because...... I forgot :/

If people want to play Jak they can play him lol. It doesn't matter for most people who try to play him, they come back the next day with a topic about how much he sucks because they couldn't pick him up and get good within a day rather than giving him the time of day to learn him like any other character. It's always a swing or a miss for some characters and Jak is one of them. I see Jak, Big Daddy, Spike, Nariko and Toro get the most "You suck!" hate.
---
We do what we must.................
#9LightEcoSagePosted 1/14/2013 9:49:53 AM(edited)
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
360Chambers posted...

If people want to play Jak they can play him lol. It doesn't matter for most people who try to play him, they come back the next day with a topic about how much he sucks because they couldn't pick him up and get good within a day rather than giving him the time of day to learn him like any other character. It's always a swing or a miss for some characters and Jak is one of them. I see Jak, Big Daddy, Spike, Nariko and Toro get the most "You suck!" hate.

-_- You're the one who told me this that you didn't like it and that you liked it better when people didn't pick Jak. Now you have no problem with it -_-.

And honestly from what i've seen in some players, Spike, Toro, and Nariko are better then Jak.
---
#10DireProphecyPosted 1/14/2013 9:48:34 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
DireProphecy posted...

Thats why he's secretly getting a buff right, because he's top tier?

Ok.

Buffing his useless attacks wouldn't necessarily make him better, if his good attacks were still his best.