Why is everyone playing Jak now?

#11Lucarioaura22Posted 1/14/2013 8:51:05 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
360Chambers posted...
No I actually use Precursor Jak, because nostalgia

Its called his Old World costume. Saying Precursor Jak is like calling him a Precursor lol.

Now as for the topic yes I have noticed a upscale in Jak players. Im going to be honest I don't like it. I don't like it because some suck as him and are making us skilled Jak players look bad and because...... I forgot :/

If people want to play Jak they can play him lol. It doesn't matter for most people who try to play him, they come back the next day with a topic about how much he sucks because they couldn't pick him up and get good within a day rather than giving him the time of day to learn him like any other character. It's always a swing or a miss for some characters and Jak is one of them. I see Jak, Big Daddy, Spike, Nariko and Toro get the most "You suck!" hate.

-_- You're the one who told me this that you didn't like it and that you liked it better when people didn't pick Jak. Now you have no problem with it -_-.

Yes you're right but what I mean is, I hate when people pick him because since they can't master him in an hour or mash square to use him, they talk crap about him so if people are going to do that, I rather them stay away. I feel like that about any character but for some reason it happens to Jak the most.
---
We do what we must.................
#12BackwardCapPosted 1/14/2013 8:51:40 AM
He may not be the best character, but he's totally fun to use.
---
You can't even touch me!
#13robulastagePosted 1/14/2013 8:54:44 AM(edited)
Most Jaks I see (including a very few posting here...) only run/jump around and use down+square and aerial Wave Consussor. So I don't mind more Jaks running around. Easy victories, for the most part.

Edit: Oh, and spam the blaster. Mustn't forget that.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#14LightEcoSagePosted 1/14/2013 8:55:26 AM
DireProphecy posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DireProphecy posted...
Cus he's so fricken easy to use and secretly top tier.

Thats why he's secretly getting a buff right, because he's top tier?

Ok.

Buffing his useless attacks wouldn't necessarily make him better, if his good attacks were still his best.

We don't know exactly what there buffing. It could be AP gain or his attacks, so it would necessarily make him better overall.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#15DireProphecyPosted 1/14/2013 9:00:46 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
DireProphecy posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DireProphecy posted...

Ok.

Buffing his useless attacks wouldn't necessarily make him better, if his good attacks were still his best.

We don't know exactly what there buffing. It could be AP gain or his attacks, so it would necessarily make him better overall.

Let's put it this way, they certainly aren't buffing his down circle, side triangle, or side square.
#16LightEcoSagePosted 1/14/2013 9:06:44 AM(edited)
DireProphecy posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DireProphecy posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
DireProphecy posted...

Ok.

Let's put it this way, they certainly aren't buffing his down circle, side triangle, or side square.

Both aerial and ground side square do need a buff in AP gain for the first hit though especially the ground version. Its 5 ap for both first hits :/
---
#17360Chambers(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 9:32:47 AM
LightEcoSage posted...
360Chambers posted...

Its called his Old World costume. Saying Precursor Jak is like calling him a Precursor lol.

Now as for the topic yes I have noticed a upscale in Jak players. Im going to be honest I don't like it. I don't like it because some suck as him and are making us skilled Jak players look bad and because...... I forgot :/

Well thats what I call him, Precursors Legacy .... a classic
---
Travis Touchdown for SSB4!
#18Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/14/2013 9:45:29 AM
robulastage posted...
Most Jaks I see (including a very few posting here...) only run/jump around and use down+square and aerial Wave Consussor. So I don't mind more Jaks running around. Easy victories, for the most part.

Edit: Oh, and spam the blaster. Mustn't forget that.

This every time I see a Jak I know I at least won´t be last... and so far I had never been wrong.

These hipsters are easy wins
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"
#19Zombie_TownPosted 1/14/2013 10:07:17 AM
Cuz he's the closest we'll get to Crash Bandicoot :(
---
Living is so Dead
#20LightEcoSagePosted 1/14/2013 10:14:06 AM
360Chambers posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
360Chambers posted...

Well thats what I call him, Precursors Legacy .... a classic

Ok im just fixing it for you. Your name is misleading literally...

Im fine with Classic Jak or Old World Jak.
---