About Spamming...

#11IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:18:45 PM
judgementaeon posted...

Yeah, you can to do both :D
I just don't like spamming whatsoever except counter-spamming lol

Well I guess I can kind of relate. When I was younger playing SSB with my bro I'd always tell him not to use certain moves as much...

But I'm just saying, if you are playing a match to see who's better, you can't say the other guy sucks because he spams.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#12judgementaeonPosted 1/14/2013 4:21:10 PM
IcyFlamez96 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Yeah, you can to do both :D
I just don't like spamming whatsoever except counter-spamming lol

Well I guess I can kind of relate. When I was younger playing SSB with my bro I'd always tell him not to use certain moves as much...

But I'm just saying, if you are playing a match to see who's better, you can't say the other guy sucks because he spams.

I know, and I wouldn't, if they spammed the entire match, I'd just ask them to stop spamming and kindly have a rematch XD
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
TTT2 mains: Alisa, Bruce, Lee, Feng
#13Myles98Posted 1/14/2013 4:23:31 PM
Is spamming Torobi shurikens bad?

They come out fast and give barely any AP.
---
Noby Noby Boy for PSASBR
PSN ID: GRANDSCENARIOS
#14IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 4:24:58 PM
Myles98 posted...
Is spamming Torobi shurikens bad?

They come out fast and give barely any AP.

Nah.

That is the most annoying projectile imo.

I swear, some toro's who I fight would have much less trouble with me if they used that more often...
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
#15IcyFlamez96(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 7:56:58 PM
Bump
---
#16Potatoman622Posted 1/14/2013 8:15:56 PM
"Spam" is a tactic that someone is using because they are trying to win. The way i see it, if you can't prove to your opponent you can counter it, then they have no reason to stop doing it. I don't see any moves that are so gamebreaking good you can't beat them. To be a good player you have to have some change ups, in case people do find a way around your initial strategy. If an opponent keeps getting you with the same thing, they're just doing a good job at making you play their game and you probably deserve to lose.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#17ArcBalticPosted 1/14/2013 8:30:58 PM
Well the problem is that in FFA spamming is pretty rewardable. You can't commit too much to epic combos.

Also in Ratchet's case a lot of his moves are zoning type. I see nothing wrong with using my gun to keep players off me. If I use one button the whole match there probably was a reason for it.

Doing a move or series of moves over and over again isn't bad playing provided you are winning. It means you have a pretty good grasp on distances, on how to control the field, and have found the most effective tactic.
---
Live and PSN Tag- ArcBaltic
Games: UMvC3, SSF4:AE
#18DBRBPosted 1/14/2013 8:33:03 PM
to one can outspam me.

#bestspammerandlegitplayer
#19Potatoman622Posted 1/14/2013 8:43:28 PM
ArcBaltic posted...
Well the problem is that in FFA spamming is pretty rewardable. You can't commit too much to epic combos.

Also in Ratchet's case a lot of his moves are zoning type. I see nothing wrong with using my gun to keep players off me. If I use one button the whole match there probably was a reason for it.

Doing a move or series of moves over and over again isn't bad playing provided you are winning. It means you have a pretty good grasp on distances, on how to control the field, and have found the most effective tactic.

Well in an FFA setting there is no reason not to reliable one or two button things. There are just too many factors that can go into deciding who wins a FFA. Being the best player won't always win because they can't do anything about other players who get killed or are being AP farms. The key to winning in FFA is finding the weak links and managing the chaos by taking your chances at easy kills when they are there.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P