IGN's garbage tier list

#1DB-RBPosted 1/14/2013 6:14:07 PM
http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-all-stars-battle-royale/Tier_List

lol
---
The official Drake, Toro, and Sir Daniel of the PSABR boards.
#2IcyFlamez96Posted 1/14/2013 6:15:21 PM
That's SOO bad.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#3pikmintaroPosted 1/14/2013 6:16:40 PM
All tier lists are garbage, it's all about skill the characters at the bottom of tier lists are the ones that most "pros" absolutely fail at using.

It's very telling that IGN made their own tier list, but it's about as trustworthy as a tier list made by any "pro" so go fig.
---
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13"
#4shnake234Posted 1/14/2013 6:16:42 PM
spike is unpopular?
---
psn:BA-BEN-G
"I Feel Asleep"
#5DrunkenMegamanPosted 1/14/2013 6:17:09 PM
...You have GOT to be kidding me.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#6KindertotenwaldPosted 1/14/2013 6:17:34 PM
Lol.
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#7holysquidPosted 1/14/2013 6:17:50 PM
pikmintaro posted...
All tier lists are garbage, it's all about skill the characters at the bottom of tier lists are the ones that most "pros" absolutely fail at using.

It's very telling that IGN made their own tier list, but it's about as trustworthy as a tier list made by any "pro" so go fig.

It's on the IGN wiki page, so it's probably user created.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#8jump__0Posted 1/14/2013 6:17:55 PM
:)
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX
#9IcyFlamez96Posted 1/14/2013 6:18:11 PM
pikmintaro posted...

This is said multiple times in all tier related topics lol.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#10HeartbreakKid37Posted 1/14/2013 6:21:20 PM
tier lists would be different for each game type.

There would have to be a FFA tier list, a 2 v 2 tier list, and a 1 v 1 tier list

I personally think Raiden is a monster in 2 v 2 and 1 v1, but his long sustained combos just aren't made for FFA. My personal opinion. So that would effect his tier list in differing game types. Just an example of my thought process.

ohhh and that tier list is super bad.
---
Favorite Teams: Kentucky Wildcats, San Antonio Spurs, and Carolina Panthers... No other sport really matters to me.