I LOVE when people talk crap to me... especially in this situation

#1DarkECOJakPosted 1/14/2013 6:30:21 PM
I played a 2v2 match and wrecked this kid and his partner (same console) as Jak, whom I almost never use and don't know how to play very well with. But it was satisfying because right off the bat he was calling me out. Name calling, making fun of everything. I guess he hated Jak's face. After I won, he challenged me to a 1v1...

The first two matches he picks Spike. I go with Parappa, easily get him down to the last kill, then proceed to level 3 him... He didn't believe, so I won that one too. The entire time he's still talking the most crap I've ever heard, then whispering to his friends that I'm actually really good and he can't back up his talk. So the second match I pick Toro just to piss him off and keep looping him. Now he's really frustrated.

Long story short, the last match was me as Drake and him as Sly, his supposed main. He's going on and on, obviously trying to keep up appearances to his buddies in the room. Of course I annihilate him again... And then he concedes...

I never thought I'd hear it, but he says, "alright, you won fair and square." Then he immediately cuts the mic off and signs offline. After all that, I actually made him humble himself. I never boast about winning, but I did find it oddly gratifying to beat this kid just because his barrage of insults was relentless. Anyone else have a similar experience?
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#2CrabhammarPosted 1/14/2013 6:35:43 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
I played a 2v2 match and wrecked this kid and his partner (same console) as Jak

Didn't see that one coming.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3TrueKirbyPosted 1/14/2013 6:37:14 PM
Lol LightEcoSage.
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#4NDgamer1122Posted 1/14/2013 6:38:11 PM
Guys, this isn't LightEcoSage. Check the Karma. COMPLETELY different user.
#5DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:39:40 PM
TrueKirby posted...
Lol LightEcoSage.

Dude, I don't understand why people keep thinking me and Sage are the same person. Look at when my account was created. I didn't even know about him until he messages me telling me it was happening.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#6TrueKirbyPosted 1/14/2013 6:42:46 PM
The name's are so so similar....
---
I had a bowl of milk for breakfast. Without any milk. People who agree:1 People who don't agree:0
#7DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:46:37 PM
TrueKirby posted...
The name's are so so similar....

I made my account back when Jak II first came out. It was partially because I loved the series, but also because my friend's dad did the voice of Gol in the first game and it was kind of a tribute. That's basically where the similarities end with Sage and I aside from the fact that we both seemingly write very well. I also just started using Jak. I love him as a character but admittedly I'm not that great yet. Not like with Parappa, at least.
---
#8IcyFlamez96Posted 1/14/2013 6:46:59 PM
TrueKirby posted...
Lol LightEcoSage.

Lolno
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#9SalemFoxPosted 1/14/2013 6:47:07 PM
i was in your situation once. Not too long ago, it was 2v2 stock. I was Jak and i was against a Heihachi and Radec, unfortunately those hooligans kept calling me out on everything i did, they were also insulting me.

First i took out radec who kept saying i was spamming the yellow gun. I said, in the most gentleman-like possible way,"Well if you would stop running in to it like a neanderthal,maybe you could jump out of the way and i wouldnt spam it anymore."

I then proceeded to get my level 3, took out both of them twice. Now all that was left was Heihachi, who also insulted me. He wouldnt let up on his blocking and kept insulting me as i was trying to get at him, But what this roughian didnt know was that i still could get ap off his blocking.

Remembering the tech trap for Jak's level 1, that someone posted on here long ago (i cannot thank you enough for this)i gave the fellow a good smack right in the gut and threw out my level 1, he tried to dodge and landed right into my level 1, thus winning me the match

Those wretched heathens.
---
PSASBR Mains: Corvo, The Scout, Pong
PSN:SalemFox
#10DarkECOJak(Topic Creator)Posted 1/14/2013 6:49:51 PM
SalemFox posted...
i was in your situation once. Not too long ago, it was 2v2 stock. I was Jak and i was against a Heihachi and Radec, unfortunately those hooligans kept calling me out on everything i did, they were also insulting me.

First i took out radec who kept saying i was spamming the yellow gun. I said, in the most gentleman-like possible way,"Well if you would stop running in to it like a neanderthal,maybe you could jump out of the way and i wouldnt spam it anymore."

I then proceeded to get my level 3, took out both of them twice. Now all that was left was Heihachi, who also insulted me. He wouldnt let up on his blocking and kept insulting me as i was trying to get at him, But what this roughian didnt know was that i still could get ap off his blocking.

Remembering the tech trap for Jak's level 1, that someone posted on here long ago (i cannot thank you enough for this)i gave the fellow a good smack right in the gut and threw out my level 1, he tried to dodge and landed right into my level 1, thus winning me the match

Those wretched heathens.

Tech trap, you say? I'm intrigued by this... I may have to look it up because Jak's level 1 can be a pain in the ass sometimes.
---