Best Selling / Most Popular = Easiest To Use / Overpowered

#21Retroxgamer0Posted 1/16/2013 6:21:47 AM
LightEcoSage posted...

Actually there are plans for a new game. Its secret. There trying to come up with something.

http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj65/Smithkakarot/wtfdino.png?t=1358335928
#22flame030191Posted 1/16/2013 6:58:29 AM
For all saying Jak isn't good so they aren't catering to their most popular franchises, you guys realize the 3rd Jak didn't release in Japan due to bad sales, right? Also the fact that the game never truly gained the ground that other games like, say, Ratchet and Clank and God of War did in popularity.

I loved the Jak games, but there's no denying that it wasn't their most popular franchise. I think people only miss it because they quit last gen on it.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#23Lord_Shadow_19Posted 1/16/2013 9:47:30 AM
AWorldUnited posted...
It really is that simple, folks.

Everyone has got to stop beating there head against the wall because of this. It's no use. And the logic is VERY simple.

Of course Sony was going to make / insist their most popular character be the most easily accessible to the general public. Of course they were going to give him the best tools for any situation and the best meter building which would lead to "teh awesome sauce" super moves.

Stop pulling your hair out about it. Even if they nerf him once or twice he will still somehow end up being the best character in the game. We just have to deal with it.

Who are you talking about?
---
Playing UMvC3, Far Cry 3, Black Ops 2. PSN: Entropy19
#24AWorldUnited(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 11:06:14 PM
Kratos, obviously.