most accessible doesnt mean overpowered

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/15/2013 8:34:11 PM
so no just because kratos can be played by a 13 yearold boy who played this game only 1 week when he just came home from middle school pretty well doesnt mean hes the best just sayin'..i stopped calling kratos overpowered like after the 2nd week of this game, nobody really holds that thought anyways well except for the new christmas crowd. youll learn :)
#2fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/15/2013 8:35:08 PM
Thanks Captain Obvious.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#3DrunkenMegamanPosted 1/15/2013 8:37:56 PM
What.
---
XBL gamertag: DrunkenMegaman/PSN: NomadicDemon54
"Was it redemption? Not really, it was pathetic desperation and not much else."- Max Payne
#4ChocoboDreamsPosted 1/15/2013 8:39:10 PM
"Nobody still holds that thought" because there are very few original members of this board that still post here, including me. I've been on this board longer than you, and I stopped playing the game due to in-balances like Kratos. I'll pick up the game again once it's properly balanced and has released all it's DLC.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#5DireProphecyPosted 1/16/2013 1:33:51 AM
Very true. Only noobs and/or ignorant people still think Kratos is the best character.
#6Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:50:15 AM(edited)
ChocoboDreams posted...
"Nobody still holds that thought" because there are very few original members of this board that still post here, including me. I've been on this board longer than you, and I stopped playing the game due to in-balances like Kratos. I'll pick up the game again once it's properly balanced and has released all it's DLC.

i dont know for sure you have..i was here months before beta >__> during the character reveal trailers. not that it has to do with anything....
#7TerraponPosted 1/16/2013 2:18:35 AM
13? i think 11- would be a much better description of what ur saying...
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)