Vote for your favorite stage in the game

#1Retroxgamer0Posted 1/16/2013 2:30:36 AM
Vote your favorite stage - Results (44 votes)
Alden's tower. this is the verticle scrolling stage.
9.09% (4 votes)
Black Rock Stadium. http://oyster.ignimgs.com/mediawiki/apis.ign.com/sony-game/5/51/Black_rock.png
6.82% (3 votes)
Columbia. AKA dont forget left sides longer than right so adjust ratchets lvl1 accordingly
11.36% (5 votes)
Time Station - this stage is neat, the anti gravity effect is nice and it has some platforms, totally cool
4.55% (2 votes)
San Francisco, another nice one IMO
29.55% (13 votes)
Franzea, this stage glitches a lot...i got stuck in the wall once.
9.09% (4 votes)
Hades, i strongly dislike this one. i just find the stun to be annoying and it can ruin a good matchup like medusa head
4.55% (2 votes)
Invasion..i love it
6.82% (3 votes)
Metropolis...glad i wore clean underwear!
6.82% (3 votes)
Paris..sly coopers stage. i think its neat, the lasers can be annoying
11.36% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
i left off the following since theres not enough room:

Stowaways - if you really like a stage that can end in 45 seconds, then you have very poor taste. this stage is broken beyond belief. yes im aware the musics good, but the stage is definately not good. especially if you saw the train stage uncharted was GOING to get, that it had in the alpha.

Dojo - too small, its a big dud imo. its like final destination mini..not fair to anyone and quite boring..nice music again..i guess very bad stages must have nice music. there is basically never a fair feeling match done here.

Dreamscape - this is another obviously bad one. i havent found many that like it. there are too many non flat surfaces, the way its shaped, the platforms, it ruins so many good supers for no reason, and causes a lot of imbalances with them.

Sandover Village - being knocked into the water over and over and watching sir dan camp a windmill trying to use his level 1 cant possibly be fun, tell me im wrong.
#2Lucarioaura22Posted 1/16/2013 2:35:11 AM
I like Hades (Patapon)
Black Rock (I'm the bad guy)
Dojo (LES and I have awesome team combinations with peace maker and spin kicks with Jak.)
Sandover (Music, Nostalgia and Lurker Shark)
---
We do what we must.................
#3Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 2:36:43 AM
overall i think my favorite stage is invasion. it starts off two flat platforms which benefits early level 1 users like raiden and evil cole, and then as the match progresses they give you more room to play keepaway later on in the match, so it the final bits are more challenging and make you work for the win.
#4DireProphecyPosted 1/16/2013 2:40:11 AM
Franzea, followed by Hades
#5Lucarioaura22Posted 1/16/2013 2:40:48 AM
Retroxgamer0 posted...
overall i think my favorite stage is invasion. it starts off two flat platforms which benefits early level 1 users like raiden and evil cole, and then as the match progresses they give you more room to play keepaway later on in the match, so it the final bits are more challenging and make you work for the win.

I like the beginning of Invasion as well. I can combo into Jak's level 1 or any place with no walls which is why I like the left side of Alden's tower at the top and Dojo when Master Onion kicks the walls down.
---
We do what we must.................
#6moglimooglePosted 1/16/2013 2:47:13 AM
I enjoy dojo and stowaways...haaaate the time station and locoroco...hades also gets annoying til patapons kill him (favorite mashup though! Pata pata pata pon!)
---
PSN tag:: GilmanEastbay
#7webbc99Posted 1/16/2013 3:03:40 AM
Dojo is the best... Alden's Tower and Invasion are the worst imo.

Invasion is good at the start, but when you land the map is just too big. It's so easy to play keepaway, and you can just run away for 20 mins with 1 stock left and no one can touch you.
---
PSN: Toastie88 | XBL: Griever88 | Steam: webbc99
Playing: World of Warcraft, Guild Wars 2, PSASBR
#8Retroxgamer0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 3:24:56 AM
webbc99 posted...
Dojo is the best... Alden's Tower and Invasion are the worst imo.

Invasion is good at the start, but when you land the map is just too big. It's so easy to play keepaway, and you can just run away for 20 mins with 1 stock left and no one can touch you.

well you cant play keepaway as well in dojo but that is how some characters are played. you cant just handicap their playstyle because you dont like it, thats not fair.
#9J-Don-BonnePosted 1/16/2013 9:20:55 AM(edited)
San Fran (despite never playing either game)
Dojo (Don't get cocky! It's gonna get rocky!)
Time Station (Ape Escape, baby, and the platforms don't bug me so much)
Dreamscape (for Buzz, and the platforms don't really hinder my mains)
Hades (Hazards more telegraphed than the word STOP, also PATAPON!)
And Black Rock
---
Official Spike of the PSASBR Board
PSN: FrossToad Big fan of Marceline the Vampire Queen.
#10mikesettokillPosted 1/16/2013 1:54:48 PM
Dojo is the best. Master Onion.
---
xbl=notsoposinow
psn=grizzlybeers (but I'm usually on my girlfriend's account meow666meow) If I'm being a jerk to you on the mic, I'm probably drunk.