All right. So, in case you didn't know, we've tried this game twice before. It's done fair, but due to lack of activity, it has often slipped into nothingness. I thought it can't hurt to try again.
As always, everyone is always welcome to play, but please adhere to the rules, listed below. Please do read them before playing. The game will make much more sense. A word of advice to those of you who are doing the riddling. . . if just one person guesses incorrectly, don't confirm they are wrong right away. Wait until a few people of guessed. It gives you a better chance of staying as the riddler for longer. Also, since I'm reviving it, I'll do the first riddle. The LeaderBoard from the previous topics will be carried over.
This is very important PLEASE READ THE RULES BEFORE PLAYING!
These are the ten commandments and must be followed
1) Only one guess per person until the person who posted the clues gives a confirmation. Being caught changing your guess by editing or deleting will cause you to be disqualified from the current riddle, and if you do get it right, then you will receive no points and someone else will take the next riddle.
2) The riddles can only be from the Sony Universe (or related to Sony in some way) and must be a real thing. In other words, NO RUMORS. Please refrain also from riddling about a third-person game that just happened to be on a Sony console.
3) Once guessed, your answer cannot be changed until the riddle-maker confirms or denies the answers as being correct. One guess per confirmation, in other words.
4) Only the person who guesses the previous answer correctly may post a riddle.
5) If a riddle needs a specific answer then it must be stated before the clues are given. For example, if the answer is a Playstation 3, then other Playstation consoles can't be accepted.
6) When the riddle-maker posts a new clue or confirms no answers are right, then they must include all of the wrong answers in their post.
7) When a new clue is given, all others must be listed in the same post.
8) If a riddle-maker is missing from Guess the Thing for a full 48 hours after their last post without any notice of such an absence, another poster may take over their riddle with one of their own. This rule can only be over ridden by busy public holidays such as Christmas.
9) If your answer is correct, the riddle-maker must say so and post the score list, adding a point to the person's name. The person should be moved up the list accordingly, so the points are listed numerically, with the largest score at the top of the list and the lowest at the bottom. The person who scored then takes over the clue. The names should also be listed alphabetically.
10) If a new topic is created for Guess the thing, copy-paste these rules from the asterisk at the top of the rules to the asterisk at the bottom of the rules. Include the asterisk in this process, or this rule will make no sense. * --- I'll make a big enough ruckus for everyone. PSN: DarkSilverCloud