Is this a Lv1 Setup for Sackboy?

#21Deathtrap118Posted 1/16/2013 11:22:14 AM
-crashbfan23- posted...
Deathtrap118 posted...
-crashbfan23- posted...
CT_Hardcase posted...
Same account. Crash bro, you are not the Sackboy god. So honestly, do not judge. Seeing as this topic was ruined, I will go back to playing him.

I am the Sackboy god

Yeah he is the Sackboy god

I know

me too
#22PielordXPosted 1/16/2013 11:24:40 AM
Obvious alt is obvious
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#23redskinsrock26Posted 1/16/2013 11:46:48 AM
Deathtrap118 posted...
Any shockpad when they are close to you will work. Or for a true hit confirm, air side triangle to shock pad, then level 1

This isn't guaranteed either. You can get out of it with perfect timing (proof below). Sackboy has no true confirms to my knowledge.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nEgCZAi5OBQ
---
PSN: Redskinsrock2689
PSASBR Main: Sly Cooper
#24SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/16/2013 12:10:40 PM(edited)
Deathtrap118 posted...
-crashbfan23- posted...
Deathtrap118 posted...
-crashbfan23- posted...
CT_Hardcase posted...
Same account. Crash bro, you are not the Sackboy god. So honestly, do not judge. Seeing as this topic was ruined, I will go back to playing him.

I am the Sackboy god

Yeah he is the Sackboy god

I know

me too

You should be less obvious with your alts. Nobody here knows what 2 alts I've been posting infrequently with o:
---
"Also, I am the true Sackboy god."
~Captain Khan
#25CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 12:10:52 PM
I have no alts. I've got nothing to hide :V
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#26SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/16/2013 12:12:20 PM
redskinsrock26 posted...
Deathtrap118 posted...
Any shockpad when they are close to you will work. Or for a true hit confirm, air side triangle to shock pad, then level 1

This isn't guaranteed either. You can get out of it with perfect timing (proof below). Sackboy has no true confirms to my knowledge.

Isn't it possible to use your Super a lot quicker after the Shockpad than that guy did? o_O I haven't played in a while, so my memory may be fuzzy.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#27Muscle_ManPosted 1/16/2013 12:13:19 PM
Crabhammar posted...
I have no alts. I've got nothing to hide :V

You know who else got nothing to hide?

MY MOM!!!
---
Wing Kingdom rules!
#28Rlaur2Posted 1/16/2013 12:15:20 PM

1. That Sackboy did the level 1 a bit too late, he could've done it sooner.

2. Post said air side triangle, you can use any circle moves immediately after his air jetpack rush giving you even more time to level 1.
---
-_-
#29SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/16/2013 11:58:22 PM
rlaur2 posted...

1. That Sackboy did the level 1 a bit too late, he could've done it sooner.

2. Post said air side triangle, you can use any circle moves immediately after his air jetpack rush giving you even more time to level 1.

From what I've seen in Training Mode, it seems really hard/impossible to truly hitconfirm into Lv1 Super from that combo, even if you do it fast. Shockpad into Lv1 by itself seems to work, but it's riskier.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#30kingtracePosted 1/17/2013 12:07:08 AM
-crashbfan23- posted...
Deathtrap118 posted...
CT_Hardcase posted...
Deathtrap118 posted...
Stupid people, you need to do air side triangle, then down O to get a kill confirm

How about I play him how I want? Is that a sin now?

If you're gonna shame Sackboy by making him look stupid then don't play as him!

Yeah!

Wow, check it out, guys, it's Cbfan the 23rd and his alt trying to make sackboys look like stupid, arrogant pricks. That's a sight you don't see everyday. XD