Kratos isn't OP

#1BkzUziPosted 1/16/2013 12:33:28 PM
He's terrible in 1vs1 and his only reliable way to get a kill is his level 2 and 3.
#2Heroicmedic92Posted 1/16/2013 12:34:40 PM
lolno
---
PSN: Heroicmoises
999 Parappa, 999 Fat princess.999 Sly
#3NDgamer1122Posted 1/16/2013 12:34:51 PM
Too bad 1v1 is already imbalanced. He's beastly in FFA and 2v2.
#4KarstienPosted 1/16/2013 12:36:30 PM
Okay, one more time.

Some of us don't like him and think he is OP, with valid points for his FFA game, and some of us don't much care and point out his crappy supers,and predictability, again with valid points. So why do I see a new topic on this everyday? Let's all just forget Kratos and move on.
#5FishyGoodness12Posted 1/16/2013 12:37:57 PM
Karstien posted...
Okay, one more time.

Some of us don't like him and think he is OP, with valid points for his FFA game, and some of us don't much care and point out his crappy supers,and predictability, again with valid points. So why do I see a new topic on this everyday? Let's all just forget Kratos and move on.

B-b-b-but...He's the god of war and squares! Don't you know what happens when we don't follow the law of the gods? :O
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#6KarstienPosted 1/16/2013 12:45:05 PM
Hmmm, the God of squares!! Who else represents a button on the pad?

Triangle...Sly.
Circle...Drake
Cross...ummm...Fat Princess? I've never seen one on the ground more than 2 seconds.
#7QioxPosted 1/16/2013 12:45:06 PM
Kratos is good, yes, but overpowered? no.

So to that extent, please, stop complaining that he is OP. Anyone who puts time into a character can get good with them, to the point others could call them "OP" with that character. So really, its the players that would be "OP" not the characters themselves.
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#8flame030191Posted 1/16/2013 12:45:18 PM
Karstien posted...
Okay, one more time.

But they said months ago that they are looking into seeing about a nerf for him.

Nobody wants to remember when they said a couple of weeks ago that there's nothing wrong with him, just most of the people who complain haven't seen his weaknesses.
---
PSN ID: Troll_Face_Flame (formerly armyflame) X360 gamertag: ArmyFlame9
Sonic Adventure 2 = the last GOOD Sonic game.
#9BkzUzi(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 12:47:51 PM
Heroicmedic92 posted...
lolno

Lol so many 999 but you lose to KRatos in 1vs1 when you use Sly and Fat Princess. lolol
#10Potatoman622Posted 1/16/2013 1:20:12 PM
I don't think he's too bad outside of free for all, in that its downright unfair but then again FFA is unfair. I handle pretty much every one i've faced and i have yet to play vs. one that murdered me (non-FFA). But that be more as a result of a lack of really good players with him. So many noobs pick him it has become a stigma to say you main kratos, skilled or not.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P