The PSASBR community.

#1Lucarioaura22Posted 1/16/2013 1:08:14 PM
There's a lot of drama here on the boards and I honestly think that's what's really keeping this game high up on the message boards. Cut the drama guys it's simple. It's not like you can fight IRL or one side is going to back down to the other. There will just be constant arguing so Simply 1v1 and get your frustrations out. At least I see that to be an effective way to take anger out instead of posting at each other ALL day. For example, Crab hates LES, 1v1 and shut up after that lol.
---
We do what we must.................
#2CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 1:10:14 PM
Did we need a third topic?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3FishyGoodness12Posted 1/16/2013 1:11:17 PM(edited)
Lucarioaura22 posted...
There's a lot of drama here on the boards and I honestly think that's what's really keeping this game high up on the message boards. Cut the drama guys it's simple. It's not like you can fight IRL or one side is going to back down to the other. There will just be constant arguing so Simply 1v1 and get your frustrations out. At least I see that to be an effective way to take anger out instead of posting at each other ALL day. For example, Crab hates LES, 1v1 and shut up after that lol.

1v1, final destination, no items, 3 stock fox only

The way true men solve disputes
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#4CT_HardcasePosted 1/16/2013 1:11:50 PM
Agreed. If anything, just ignore the post/poster if you do not like him. For instance, I ignore retro. Ignore troll topics, everyone should do the same.

And please, enough LES stuff.
---
A Jobless Dude living in a Car... Hardcore, right?
Pardon my english. Not my language.
#5NDgamer1122Posted 1/16/2013 1:12:16 PM
1v1 matches won't solve any problems. They just create more problems since people can just yell "Cheap" or "Spamming".
#6Lucarioaura22(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 1:14:35 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...
1v1 matches won't solve any problems. They just create more problems since people can just yell "Cheap" or "Spamming".

Even so, hopefully it can stay in PSN message boxes. At this point, I doubt we will see a topic made like, "I just beat *insertnamehere*"
---
We do what we must.................
#7LightEcoSagePosted 1/16/2013 1:15:49 PM
I have something very interesting to share here in a couple of mins :)
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#8IHeartJessAlbaPosted 1/16/2013 1:16:10 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
NDgamer1122 posted...

Even so, hopefully it can stay in PSN message boxes. At this point, I doubt we will see a topic made like, "I just beat *insertnamehere*"

I see those all the freaking time... -_-
---
psn - wokeupinapanic
#9KindertotenwaldPosted 1/16/2013 1:16:13 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...

You can fight IRL you simply meet at a half way point, easy.
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#10blitz_0623Posted 1/16/2013 1:16:41 PM
NDgamer1122 posted...

Neither will topics like this.

So, the best way to resolve?
By knowing and following the following phrase

Ignorance is bliss