Who on the board is best with who?

#61blaze19_0XPosted 1/16/2013 5:13:23 PM
This thread really proves nothing.

You should be able to place the highest on the ladder with your respective characters if you are truly the best with them.

I bet the majority of people that think they are the best of X is because they've never really played anyone good. Would not be surprised if most are basing it off lol FFA.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#62TerraponPosted 1/16/2013 5:17:51 PM
Im not gonna say im the best lol. but im GOOD with Nariko, Radec, and Jak. then I'm best at using toro.(not THE best)
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)
#63Capitan_KidPosted 1/16/2013 5:20:03 PM
No joke I'm the best Spike
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#64ShorydoukenPosted 1/16/2013 5:20:11 PM
I would say Radec, but I've lost with him tons of times, but I'm decent with him.

Sniper is, yes, a long range weapon. It's startup is long, making it the most dangerous up-close move ever (If you try to use it up-close). Spamming, although painful for me to realize (I don't like it), is his best option.

Now, up-close is a WHOOOOLE diffrent approach. They say he's a Long-Range, but I must disagree (considering 80% of his moves don't even go half the screen -_-). His Flamethrower gets, like, 10 AP per hit for, like, 15 hits. His O is one of the best linger-expolsion weapons in the game, as you can have 1 to... 3 I think? out, with them being on the wall or anywhere. His Squares are mostly s***, with his F. square being an exception.
#65Capitan_KidPosted 1/16/2013 5:21:19 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I'm the best Kat.

HAAHAHAHAHAGAHHAHAHAGAGAAHGAHAGAGAHHAGAGAHAHAYAHAH. No. I am and I will be
---
D-O-G-A-R-S DOGARS!!
#66GuitaristMattPosted 1/16/2013 5:21:51 PM
I'm the best Raiden. Challenge me to a match (psn: cheesystuff)
---
"Fools set the rules in this world. Just take a look around. It's Undeniable."
Self Proclaimed Matt of your board
#67Bahamut_ShinPosted 1/16/2013 5:24:06 PM
Shorydouken posted...
I would say Radec, but I've lost with him tons of times, but I'm decent with him.

Sniper is, yes, a long range weapon. It's startup is long, making it the most dangerous up-close move ever (If you try to use it up-close). Spamming, although painful for me to realize (I don't like it), is his best option.

Now, up-close is a WHOOOOLE diffrent approach. They say he's a Long-Range, but I must disagree (considering 80% of his moves don't even go half the screen -_-). His Flamethrower gets, like, 10 AP per hit for, like, 15 hits. His O is one of the best linger-expolsion weapons in the game, as you can have 1 to... 3 I think? out, with them being on the wall or anywhere. His Squares are mostly s***, with his F. square being an exception.

ANOTHER RADEC!!! please!! 1v1 me my PSN: Bahamut_Shin.
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#68SalemFoxPosted 1/16/2013 5:26:06 PM
I claim the best Specter and Scout on this board. I'll take anyone on.
---
PSASBR Mains: Corvo, The Scout, Pong
PSN:SalemFox
#69DarkECOJakPosted 1/16/2013 5:26:31 PM
I'm a pro Parappa player in terms of skill. The best? Well I'm very rarely beaten. Never in 1v1.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#70CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 5:27:18 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
I'm a pro Parappa player in terms of skill. The best? Well I'm very rarely beaten. Never in 1v1.

I'll take you on. Not as Parappa though :/
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho