Who on the board is best with who?

#71DireProphecyPosted 1/16/2013 4:28:32 PM
Bahamut_Shin posted...
Shorydouken posted...
I would say Radec, but I've lost with him tons of times, but I'm decent with him.

Sniper is, yes, a long range weapon. It's startup is long, making it the most dangerous up-close move ever (If you try to use it up-close). Spamming, although painful for me to realize (I don't like it), is his best option.

Now, up-close is a WHOOOOLE diffrent approach. They say he's a Long-Range, but I must disagree (considering 80% of his moves don't even go half the screen -_-). His Flamethrower gets, like, 10 AP per hit for, like, 15 hits. His O is one of the best linger-expolsion weapons in the game, as you can have 1 to... 3 I think? out, with them being on the wall or anywhere. His Squares are mostly s***, with his F. square being an exception.

ANOTHER RADEC!!! please!! 1v1 me my PSN: Bahamut_Shin.

Down square is great.
#72DarkECOJakPosted 1/16/2013 4:29:34 PM
Crabhammar posted...
DarkECOJak posted...
I'm a pro Parappa player in terms of skill. The best? Well I'm very rarely beaten. Never in 1v1.

I'll take you on. Not as Parappa though :/

I'll be on later tonight. "Disasterrific." Who do you main?
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#73AceinuPosted 1/16/2013 4:36:47 PM
Haven't posted in forever but I have a very solid Radec and Raiden.
---
PSN: http://i33.tinypic.com/30ts4ua.png
Shikamaru lover all day err' day
#74keyblade_lordPosted 1/16/2013 4:43:22 PM
I play a good Raiden. Probably not the best though lol.
---
OBJECTION! This Topic Clearly Sucks!
PSN, Steam, Gamertag and Nintendo Net ID: Joseponypants
#75CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 4:50:15 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DarkECOJak posted...
I'm a pro Parappa player in terms of skill. The best? Well I'm very rarely beaten. Never in 1v1.

G. Coli.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#76fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/16/2013 4:52:15 PM
I wanna call Toro or Captain manthong :3

Also Jump has the best Big Daddy. Seen him wreck too many dudes 2v1 when I die first because I was trying to troll people too much lol
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#77CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 4:53:04 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...

Also Jump has the best Big Daddy. Seen him wreck too many dudes 2v1 when I die first because I was trying to troll people too much lol

jump_0? OGoodGrief? I've played him quite a few times and can agree with this statement.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
#78DarkECOJakPosted 1/16/2013 5:02:38 PM
Crabhammar posted...
DarkECOJak posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DarkECOJak posted...

G. Coli.

Hey if you're legit good without spamming that giga punch I'll have mad respect. Not enough good E Cole players.
---
Love Mystery Science Theater? Check out ROFL@TheMovies! http://www.youtube.com/user/ROFLatTheMovies?feature=mhee
#79fuzzylittlbunnyPosted 1/16/2013 5:14:55 PM
Crabhammar posted...
fuzzylittlbunny posted...

jump_0? OGoodGrief? I've played him quite a few times and can agree with this statement.

Yeah, that Jump. It's pretty funny because we occasionally get some dudes mocking him for that name, saying stupid stuff about Charlie Brown... and then the hilarious salt when Big Daddy uses his level 2 X-Factor lolz.
---
( ^_^)/\(^_^ )
Maya high five!
#80CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 5:15:42 PM
DarkECOJak posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DarkECOJak posted...
Crabhammar posted...
DarkECOJak posted...

G. Coli.

Hey if you're legit good without spamming that giga punch I'll have mad respect. Not enough good E Cole players.

Good Cole. G Coli.
---