WTF Kratos

#1Exo_IcarusPosted 1/16/2013 2:27:57 PM
I can barely play online without running into at least one person using and abusing Kratos in this game (often rank 999). His range, speed, and priority is absurd. If there is anything in this that needs to be nerfed it's him.
#2I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/16/2013 2:28:36 PM
ye
---
I'm handsome.
#3FishyGoodness12Posted 1/16/2013 2:28:38 PM
Exo_Icarus posted...
I can barely play online without running into at least one person using and abusing Kratos in this game (often rank 999). His range, speed, and priority is absurd. If there is anything in this that needs to be nerfed it's him.

alright...I think that's enough of these topics now...keep it all in one topic e.e
---
Not changing this sig until Tohru Adachi is added in Playstation Allstars Battle Royale.
#4PielordXPosted 1/16/2013 2:29:35 PM
Then use him too. Get everyone to use Kratos. Kratos 4 ways till the end of time. There aren't any other overused characters. Just Kratos. Lets all use Kratos from now on.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#5DireProphecyPosted 1/16/2013 5:41:03 PM
Noobs who suck at this game are qualified to determine what is broken? Sounds like majority of this board to me.
#6CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 5:50:58 PM
PielordX posted...
Then use him too. Get everyone to use Kratos. Kratos 4 ways till the end of time. There aren't any other overused characters. Just Kratos. Lets all use Kratos from now on.

I'm Kratos, you're Kratos... WE'RE ALL KRATOS!
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#7Nik_NackPosted 1/16/2013 5:53:59 PM
Crabhammar posted...
PielordX posted...

I'm Kratos, you're Kratos... WE'RE ALL KRATOS!

Are there any other Kratos I should know about?????
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#8Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/16/2013 5:55:11 PM
What is this? Kratos post number 43567?