They need to make Vergil a DLC Character

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. They need to make Vergil a DLC Character

User Info: Crabhammar

Crabhammar
4 years ago#21
act_right posted...
Infamous got two reps and sadly enough its the same person twice -_-

Oh jesus, why do people keep saying this.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho

User Info: TheOmegaShen

TheOmegaShen
4 years ago#22
Which Vergil?
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine

User Info: habbox77

habbox77
4 years ago#23
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
APE QUEST?!?!?!

Again I made alot of mistakes in that post I'm sorry X(
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra

User Info: Coolkid588

Coolkid588
4 years ago#24
I would assume the Newer Virgil, but they basically have the same exact moves. However the new one's dash attack ( where he teleports forwoards, leavings cuts/rifts in time so if your in his path you will get cut 2 seconds afterwards) doesnt have the rift bubble that it did in DmC 3. I would prefer DmC 3 Virgil mostly for voice, but theres no way they could retrieve him, so newer Vergil is good enough. His counter part should be a heavy since he's swift and nimble.
Xbox live name: hOsTiLe GuPpY
PSN: DiscoBandit126

habbox77
4 years ago#25
Coolkid588 posted...
I would assume the Newer Virgil, but they basically have the same exact moves. However the new one's dash attack ( where he teleports forwoards, leavings cuts/rifts in time so if your in his path you will get cut 2 seconds afterwards) doesnt have the rift bubble that it did in DmC 3. I would prefer DmC 3 Virgil mostly for voice, but theres no way they could retrieve him, so newer Vergil is good enough. His counter part should be a heavy since he's swift and nimble.

Eh not exactly, look at Dante and Nariko, both are fast combo heavy characters and they both ended up as rivals.

User Info: Coolkid588

Coolkid588
4 years ago#26
I guess thats true, then add Cloud from Kingdom Hearts
Xbox live name: hOsTiLe GuPpY
PSN: DiscoBandit126

User Info: Shorydouken

Shorydouken
4 years ago#27
habbox77 posted...
Coolkid588 posted...

Eh not exactly, look at Dante and Nariko, both are fast combo heavy characters and they both ended up as rivals.

*Throws up*

User Info: Omega_Zero_XP

Omega_Zero_XP
4 years ago#28
Old Vergil, yes.

New "I've got a bigger ****." Vergil? No.
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?

habbox77
4 years ago#29
Shorydouken posted...
habbox77 posted...
Coolkid588 posted...

*Throws up*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE1KuuulrJ8

Yes she is totally not a combo relying character, she just spams the same move over and over again like Kratos /sarcasm
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. They need to make Vergil a DLC Character

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived