They need to make Vergil a DLC Character

#21CrabhammarPosted 1/16/2013 5:55:08 PM
act_right posted...
Infamous got two reps and sadly enough its the same person twice -_-

Oh jesus, why do people keep saying this.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#22TheOmegaShenPosted 1/16/2013 5:57:58 PM
Which Vergil?
---
http://tinyurl.com/avr68mr
Ruin is the Salvation of Man and Machine
#23habbox77Posted 1/16/2013 5:59:28 PM
ImDyinSquirtle posted...
APE QUEST?!?!?!

Again I made alot of mistakes in that post I'm sorry X(
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#24Coolkid588(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:20:03 PM
I would assume the Newer Virgil, but they basically have the same exact moves. However the new one's dash attack ( where he teleports forwoards, leavings cuts/rifts in time so if your in his path you will get cut 2 seconds afterwards) doesnt have the rift bubble that it did in DmC 3. I would prefer DmC 3 Virgil mostly for voice, but theres no way they could retrieve him, so newer Vergil is good enough. His counter part should be a heavy since he's swift and nimble.
---
Xbox live name: hOsTiLe GuPpY
PSN: DiscoBandit126
#25habbox77Posted 1/16/2013 6:22:03 PM
Coolkid588 posted...
I would assume the Newer Virgil, but they basically have the same exact moves. However the new one's dash attack ( where he teleports forwoards, leavings cuts/rifts in time so if your in his path you will get cut 2 seconds afterwards) doesnt have the rift bubble that it did in DmC 3. I would prefer DmC 3 Virgil mostly for voice, but theres no way they could retrieve him, so newer Vergil is good enough. His counter part should be a heavy since he's swift and nimble.

Eh not exactly, look at Dante and Nariko, both are fast combo heavy characters and they both ended up as rivals.
---
#26Coolkid588(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:24:51 PM
I guess thats true, then add Cloud from Kingdom Hearts
---
Xbox live name: hOsTiLe GuPpY
PSN: DiscoBandit126
#27ShorydoukenPosted 1/16/2013 6:25:40 PM
habbox77 posted...
Coolkid588 posted...

Eh not exactly, look at Dante and Nariko, both are fast combo heavy characters and they both ended up as rivals.

*Throws up*
#28Omega_Zero_XPPosted 1/16/2013 6:25:41 PM
Old Vergil, yes.

New "I've got a bigger ****." Vergil? No.
---
Haku: You're going down, boy.
Naoto: What's with this girl?
#29habbox77Posted 1/16/2013 6:32:31 PM
Shorydouken posted...
habbox77 posted...
Coolkid588 posted...

*Throws up*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hE1KuuulrJ8

Yes she is totally not a combo relying character, she just spams the same move over and over again like Kratos /sarcasm
---