PSASBR vs SSBB

#1MJordan95Posted 1/16/2013 5:56:44 PM
These are just my opinons I am not trying to troll just create discussion and share my views

What I liked about SSBB is the ring out system it prevents games from getting repetitive and keep matches fresh
2. The characters were much more diverse but this is also because companines worked together to help make SSBB instead of holding out in the case of All stars like square enix
3. The levels were much more different where as All stars they all seem similar
4. Better for 1v1 and the games (from pro players ) are very fun to watch in brawl

What I liked in all stars
1. The combos
2. The graphics
3. The online is solid but there are its flaws
What I did not care for was this game cant trully be competitive becasue of some flaws like unlimited blocking and no timer like in brawl (turns 1v1 matches into blocking more than fighting) and this game is not as fast as brawl

If they could combine PS characters, with brawls fight system and diversity, and PS3 online and voice chat... Wow this game would be the best of its kind
---
First i'll cross ya then shoot it in ya face
#2T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/16/2013 5:58:17 PM
Comparing this game to Smash Bros? What a new and totally not tired out idea!
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#3McFordmansonPosted 1/16/2013 5:58:47 PM
I'm sorry, but don't most fighting games have unlimited blocking?
---
Official Big Daddy of the PSASBR Board.
#4Book_MakerPosted 1/16/2013 6:03:42 PM
I like both, but I prefer Smash Bros. But hey...allstars is a first entry...I'm hoping for a great sequel :D
Now...i'm actually hoping for a Sony vs Ninty game...don't hurt me....
---
Official Latias of the Pokemon X Board
#5MJordan95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:06:47 PM
Im hoping if they do a sequel they work on the fight system and bring in more characters and yes a Sony vs Nintendo game would be awesome
---
#6ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/16/2013 6:09:30 PM
LOL @ unlimited blocking

Is this really a complaint?
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#7christiankid7Posted 1/16/2013 6:09:38 PM
If they don't keep the super system, I'd much rather have something else than ringouts. Really, ANYTHING else but ringouts.
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#8MJordan95(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 6:19:05 PM
When I mean unlimited blocking I mean there is not a timer on it i.e brawl This just becomes a problem in 1v1 or 2v2 when it becomes 2 isolated 1v1s because the only way to stop this is throwing but inorder to throw you have to get in close and then you can be attacked. I feel like the ringout system keeps each match fresh
---