Did you main your favorite character or the best fighter?

#21ZephyrSSXPosted 1/16/2013 9:01:45 PM
ArmedDragoon posted...
DireProphecy posted...
InninXI posted...
ZephyrSSX posted...
Aside from crap characters like Toro and Fat Princess, I main them all pretty equally as I love the franchises.

lol you must have seen horrible FP's and Toro's.

He's not referring to their viability in this game.

Are we still doing the "I know nothing about these characters so they're crap" thing?

I know what the characters are about. I still think they're crap. Opinions, deal with them.
---
God damn it.
#22ahoythere4Posted 1/16/2013 9:11:31 PM
I main Sweet Tooth cuz his franchise is the only one represented in this game that I have played. At least until Kat is released.
#23PhoenixRushPosted 1/16/2013 9:14:19 PM
I really like Ratchet and Clank as characters but found myself gravitating towards the amazing fight styles of Toro. I just love everything about that cat from the noises he makes to his facial expressions. Relaxed bicycle kicks are always a treat. I find I like more close range characters like Parappa and I even play a mostly melee FP every now and again. But Ratchet still gets love from me too. I don't do his ridiculously cheap grab and level 1 so many do.
---
Oh boy, we're going to the sperm bank!- Sophia Petrillo
#24Lucarioaura22Posted 1/16/2013 9:21:24 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
My name speaks for itself....

For the people who still wouldn't understand, it's Jak lol. I main Jak as well. He's actually the reason I bought this game.
---
We do what we must.................
#25LightEcoSagePosted 1/16/2013 9:23:58 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
My name speaks for itself....

For the people who still wouldn't understand, it's Jak lol. I main Jak as well. He's actually the reason I bought this game.

Thats my line...
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#26PyroSparkPosted 1/16/2013 9:29:44 PM
Favorite character. Raiden.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7