Nariko's level 1 & 2 can't kill ****

#1Exo_IcarusPosted 1/16/2013 10:52:03 PM
Does anyone have any strategies to set up kills with her level 1 & 2 supers? I like fighting dynamically with her but that doesn't help if I can't get her to kill. Her supers in general are mediocre right? It's not just me?
#2InninXIPosted 1/16/2013 10:52:38 PM
it misses cause ULAKSKILZ.
---
PSN: YoninXI
Fat Princess Main: "Cake Please!"
#3sinncrossPosted 1/16/2013 10:54:31 PM
i dont think you set up anything yourself... you let the people you are fighting against set it up for you.
---
Movie Review Blog: http://cruizd.blogspot.com
Japan is so nice!
#4Android_AwesomePosted 1/16/2013 10:55:32 PM
Nariko's supers are indeed butt awful but her lvl 1 is good for hitting multiple opponents from a safe distance. I.E Two people caught in E.Coli's lvl 2.
#5fulcar95Posted 1/16/2013 11:01:22 PM
Exo_Icarus posted...
Does anyone have any strategies to set up kills with her level 1 & 2 supers? I like fighting dynamically with her but that doesn't help if I can't get her to kill. Her supers in general are mediocre right? It's not just me?

Her lvl 1 can be set up with her up circle. It grounds the opponent and holds them there fast enough to kill them before they can roll out. I do it all the time. Her lvl 2, which most people don't know, instantly knocks away anyone immediately nearby when it spawns, and you can easily kill them as soon as they get up. In an FFA match, use both supers whenever the other 3 are in a group, otherwise go for a lvl 3.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#6kingtracePosted 1/16/2013 11:18:49 PM
1 and 2 really can't kill s***, but in my opinion Sackboy has a similar problem, and it's offset in both cases by an amazing level 3. Go for three unless you're running out of time.
#7Exo_Icarus(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2013 11:43:29 PM
That would be fine but I think her level 3 doesn't last quite as long as it should. Plus it's fairly easy to run away from. If you're far from her she can't get to you in time to make a kill. She should really run and jump faster while in level 3 instead of her movement being exactly the same.
#8Bahamut_ShinPosted 1/16/2013 11:56:46 PM
kingtrace posted...
1 and 2 really can't kill s***, but in my opinion Sackboy has a similar problem, and it's offset in both cases by an amazing level 3. Go for three unless you're running out of time.

you have not played against a good sack boy player then.
---
this guy don't speak english!!
#9ImDyinSquirtlePosted 1/16/2013 11:58:50 PM
kingtrace posted...

Uhh, Sackboy's supers are all pretty good

You probably just dont know what you're doing
---
Help me Squirtle, dont just stand there...Im freaking dying
#10EurashalPosted 1/17/2013 5:00:48 AM
kingtrace posted...

Sackboy has a hit confirm into his level 1, and his level 2 can easily get at least 1 kill.

On the subject of Nariko, you can rather hit confirm with a discus (do it in the air, since landing stops the discus throw animation giving you time to do the super) or use it against a wall. Even then it's still a crap super.

As for level 2. Don't use it, unless you're very confident in your abilities... or just plain stupid.
---
Expect sales to go up in Japan if the Marvel vs Capcom 3 trailer has Jill caught in [Shuma-Gorath's] Chaos Dimension. - DrunkenPilot72