yep screw this

#1moglimooglePosted 1/17/2013 1:10:15 AM
Doing ranked 2v2 with buddy he is around 54brown im 6o red we lost one out of about 10matches to a brown and black now we are 70green? Wth wtf i hate this game so much
---
PSN tag:: GilmanEastbay
#2moglimoogle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:12:13 AM
Ffa rank reset as well
---
#3Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/17/2013 1:31:45 AM
Pingas!
#4moglimoogle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:31:48 AM
But wins to losses and 1sts through 4rths is unchanged this game ia f*****
---
#5moglimoogle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 1:38:51 AM
So im assuming it was a total rank reset wtg superbot
---
#6OhGoodPosted 1/17/2013 4:20:49 AM
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE MY IN GAME RANK WHICH TOTALLY HAS AN IMPORTANT IMPACT ON MY LIFE HAS BEEN RESET RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
PSN - Ohgood
#7An_Unkind_RGNPosted 1/17/2013 4:49:36 AM
OhGood posted...
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE MY IN GAME RANK WHICH TOTALLY HAS AN IMPORTANT IMPACT ON MY LIFE HAS BEEN RESET RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE.

Hmmm, I didn't know Schnitzel roamed these boards. Interesting...
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#8moglimoogle(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 6:05:44 AM
OhGood posted...

Ah so you do not get upset when hours you spent on something gets ruined in an instant by a glitch? It does impact my life, recreation is a part of everyones lives. I feel like I got a broken product and rather than break a controller or some ridiculous rage/yelling nonsense i opted to take to the boards seeking others who might have experienced the same glitch, possibly know why it happened/how to avoid in the future, or and news of superbot fixing it.

I could continue but since you're obviously a troll I'll leave you with a quote.

"You wanna hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right, I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold-hearted cynic like you... but I don't like to hurt people's feelings. Well, you think what you want about me; I'm not changing. I like... I like me. My wife likes me.My customers like me. 'Cause I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."
---