The official best Kratos sign ups.

#1KindertotenwaldPosted 1/17/2013 5:20:05 AM
So it seems people are really getting fired up over the topic who is the best with who so we may aswell do this right, correct?

Rules:
FFA
Stock 2
No Items
No hazards
All maps
Best 2 out of 3
Random map for game one, then winner bans a map and loser picks the next map
Knockout Tournament, everyone plays each other 1 set each round and the player with the lowest wins is knocked out and so on until we have a winner.
YOU MAY ONLY SIGN UP FOR ONE CHARACTER (If you sign for Kratos you can't sign for anyone else)
Players must sign themselves up and leave only their PSN in the topic, any questions, post it in the original thread.
The 20 winners will then play a tournament with the character they won as to see who really is top tier.
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#2LightEcoSagePosted 1/17/2013 5:27:34 AM
I am highly proposing that characters who level 2 can get 2 kills makes the stock extra number higher or 2.
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#3AndKevinBaconPosted 1/17/2013 9:13:05 AM
I am the greatest Kratos. PSN: Bakezula
#4Potatoman622Posted 1/17/2013 9:20:17 AM
Soo how exactly will the winner's tourney work?
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#5Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 9:21:30 AM
Potatoman622 posted...

The 20 winners of each group will play in a tournament, idk how that will work yet.
---
#6Potatoman622Posted 1/17/2013 9:31:48 AM
Kindertotenwald posted...
Potatoman622 posted...

The 20 winners of each group will play in a tournament, idk how that will work yet.

Yea that's kind of what i was wondering about the details lol. I didn't know if it was worked out yet or not. We gotta get through the first stage first anyway lol.
---
PSN: Potatoman622
Fear the Fabulous Fatty P
#7AndKevinBaconPosted 1/17/2013 10:17:45 AM
If no one else signs up I win by default, right?
#8Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:19:35 AM
AndKevinBacon posted...
If no one else signs up I win by default, right?

---
#9blaze19_0XPosted 1/17/2013 10:21:41 AM(edited)
Umm........dittos don't determine who the overall best of a character is. Overall results do.

/facepalm

Can't believe no one has said this yet. This whole method is fundamentally flawed.

I could be the best Kratos in the ditto but suck against every other character in the game. It doesn't mean I'm the best Kratos.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#10Kindertotenwald(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 10:23:11 AM
blaze19_0X posted...
Umm........dittos don't determine who the overall best of a character is. Overall results do.

/facepalm

Can't believe no one has said this yet. This whole method is fundamentally flawed.

I could be the best Kratos in the ditto but suck against every other character in the game. It doesn't mean I'm the best Kratos.

Not really, if you are good with your character you should win then theres the tourny after.
---