The official best Kratos sign ups.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The official best Kratos sign ups.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#12
blaze19_0X posted...
Kindertotenwald posted...
blaze19_0X posted...
Umm........dittos don't determine who the overall best of a character is. Overall results do.

/facepalm

Can't believe no one has said this yet. This whole method is fundamentally flawed.

I could be the best Kratos in the ditto but suck against every other character in the game. It doesn't mean I'm the best Kratos.

Not really, if you are good with your character you should win then theres the tourny after.

You completely missed my point.

I think you completely missed mine.

Its a game its only for fun
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
2 years ago#13
Bump
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
  1. Boards
  2. PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale
  3. The official best Kratos sign ups.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived