So who do you think the next two characters will be?

#11atopthemountainPosted 1/17/2013 11:06:57 AM
def a SF rep (prolly alpha)

hopefully an MK rep
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#12Sackboy4mvpPosted 1/17/2013 11:10:28 AM
1 1st party and 1 3rd party

Dart OR Tomba

AC rep OR MK rep

this seems very likely to me
---
Official Sackboy of PSASBR--Black 2 FC=0218 8603 3882
PSN: WaLuigi4life---Wii U: WaLuigi4mvp
#13AmyUnleashedPosted 1/17/2013 11:26:50 AM
Realisticy the Most Likely in my opinion are two off.

First Party

Chimera / Nathan Hale
Dart
Robbit
Specter

Third Party

Abe
Ty
Ezio / Connor
Scorpion / Sun Zero

Tomba, Lightning & Oliver are also possible but less likely.
#14Dragongreen547Posted 1/17/2013 11:49:39 AM
Alright let me see...which characters could appear

Abe- Abe's developers said they wouldn't mind Abe being in the game, so he's possible.

Resistance Rep- Very likely. There's already a stage,items,backgrounds, and icons. The rep would most likely be a chimera. Since they are the face of the series.

Persona rep- Mike Meeker from Atlus said it is possible to see a persona character in All-stars. Most likely from Persona 4 though. It would kind of make sense since Persona 4 was remade on Vita.

Tomba- Yes. He is possible.

Dart- Possible.

Alright. I will choose two from those....Uhhhh Resistance rep and.....Persona rep. Yeah that sounds good.
---
She got it, you got it, I got it, we got it.
#15NDgamer1122Posted 1/17/2013 11:52:28 AM
I at least want Dart or some other RPG character so my boyfriend will actually play this dang game with me >:C

If Squenix cooperates, Cloud/Lightning pack.
If Activision cooperates, Crash/Spyro pack.
Mortal Kombat and Assassin's Creed rep would be lovely.
#16EstheimasterPosted 1/17/2013 11:56:07 AM
Lightning and Scorpion/Ezio
---
Official Bulbasaur of the Pokemon X boards.
#17Chzrm3Posted 1/17/2013 12:06:51 PM
I think there's a great chance that Atlus, NIS, or Level-5 would be willing to lend a character. NIS has said they'd love to, Atlus took a bullet for Sony by making Persona 4: Golden (which is currently the highest rated Vita game, so they not only made a game for a weak system, but they made the best game for that weak system XD), and Level-5 has always done well by Sony, and the upcoming Ni No Kuni looks fantastic.

Between those three companies, you've got some very high caliber names and IPs. Getting a character from Disgaea, Persona, or any of Level-5's beloved properties would be pretty awesome, and would definitely get the RPG crowd excited.

This is just my bias talking, but I'd personally like both characters to be RPG reps, to make up for the lack thereof. But I don't think SB will, considering this new package will definitely be sold, and not free. They want to make sure they have two characters that appeal to two different fanbases, such that even if you only like one of them, you'll still pay for the bundle.

I could definitely see an AC character (easily Conner at this point), but I'd be pretty surprised if they used anyone from Resistance now. It would've made sense a while ago, but on the back of Emmett we really don't need another shooting character. I also think people get hyped about IPs that aren't represented yet, and since Resistance already has a stage and some items, it's not as critical to get it in.

Iunno, just my thoughtz. I really want an RPG rep though. =(
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#18blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/17/2013 12:37:08 PM
Chzrm3 posted...
I think there's a great chance that Atlus, NIS, or Level-5 would be willing to lend a character. NIS has said they'd love to, Atlus took a bullet for Sony by making Persona 4: Golden (which is currently the highest rated Vita game, so they not only made a game for a weak system, but they made the best game for that weak system XD), and Level-5 has always done well by Sony, and the upcoming Ni No Kuni looks fantastic.

Between those three companies, you've got some very high caliber names and IPs. Getting a character from Disgaea, Persona, or any of Level-5's beloved properties would be pretty awesome, and would definitely get the RPG crowd excited.

This is just my bias talking, but I'd personally like both characters to be RPG reps, to make up for the lack thereof. But I don't think SB will, considering this new package will definitely be sold, and not free. They want to make sure they have two characters that appeal to two different fanbases, such that even if you only like one of them, you'll still pay for the bundle.

I could definitely see an AC character (easily Conner at this point), but I'd be pretty surprised if they used anyone from Resistance now. It would've made sense a while ago, but on the back of Emmett we really don't need another shooting character. I also think people get hyped about IPs that aren't represented yet, and since Resistance already has a stage and some items, it's not as critical to get it in.

Iunno, just my thoughtz. I really want an RPG rep though. =(

Yeah, we are in desperate need of an RPG rep, it's the only genre that's not represented and is one of the most important ones for Playstation's history.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#19Chzrm3Posted 1/17/2013 12:49:07 PM
Yeah, and when you consider the choices that Superbot has, there's really no excuse if one of the next two isn't an RPG rep. Even if there isn't a single third party that plays fair (which I'd find hard to believe, because again, Atlus made Persona 4: Golden for them), they can just take Dart and they've got a great RPG rep right there. He might be a little dated, but we just got two brand-new characters so it'd be fine to get an old-school rep.
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#20Cosmic_CoyotePosted 1/17/2013 12:54:21 PM
FishyGoodness12 posted...
There won't be more dlc

THIS

you donīt need to be very bright to realize this
---
"There is no knowledge that is not power"