Evil Cole... THAT is where I draw the line.

#21SidewalkaPosted 1/18/2013 4:57:26 AM
Interesting, usually you're invincible during the roll animation on wakeup. Tried it with a bot offline but couldnt reproduce. So its either a bug, lag or i didnt get a hang of the timing yet. Would you mind showing this to me in a few hours?
Also, can you counter the oil spike on neutral wakeup or does it override?
#22Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:59:19 AM
Sidewalka posted...
Interesting, usually you're invincible during the roll animation on wakeup. Tried it with a bot offline but couldnt reproduce. So its either a bug, lag or i didnt get a hang of the timing yet. Would you mind showing this to me in a few hours?
Also, can you counter the oil spike on neutral wakeup or does it override?

You have to do it AS they're rolling. Also, if you countered the spike, E. Coli could block, grab, and... you know the rest.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#23I_phantomPosted 1/18/2013 6:25:17 AM
This game is getting more and more broken and I'm not sure it's in a good way.
#24An_Unkind_RGNPosted 1/18/2013 6:38:37 AM
Air camp like no tomorrow.
---
Toro. Nuff Said.
~Academics Like to Fantasize too, You Know?~
#25PyroSparkPosted 1/18/2013 6:45:12 AM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...

And boom, the game dies.

Anyway, I noticed my giga punch hitting people while rolling today and thought it was a glitch. >_>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#26Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:49:01 AM
An_Unkind_RGN posted...

Lightning tether.

It's just a bit too much. I'm usually okay with Evil Cole's antics because they all require you to be close to him. The fact that he can tether you into a HKO and subsequent Level 1 is a tad dirty
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
#27LaKizzle23Posted 1/18/2013 10:14:03 AM
The range of that punch is so stoopid. Ban Evil Cole already. And Fatty P now too.

Also, what does HKD mean? Hard Knockdown?
---
PSN: Lakizzle23
#28Crabhammar(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 10:47:56 AM
LaKizzle23 posted...
The range of that punch is so stoopid. Ban Evil Cole already. And Fatty P now too.

Also, what does HKD mean? Hard Knockdown?

Yep.

PLAY ME >:|
---