I want DmC Vergil as DLC *SPOILERS!*

#1Bestia_SomniaPosted 1/18/2013 4:20:22 AM
I obviously don't know all of the moves that he could have because his moveset as a boss is limited and the Vergil DLC expansion hasn't released yet, but here is an example of just some of the moves he could have...

Forward Square - thrusting palm strike that he did to Dante in the final fight, which knocks the opponent far back

Aerial Down Triangle - Vergil's katana version of Dante's down+square helmbreaker

Neutral Circle - Vergil uses his summon swords. Several of them float above him and pressing any attack button will send one forward as a projectile. They can also absorb projectiles too, but shatter after doing so.

Forward Circle - Teleports forward in a puff of smoke to a preset distance. Can be done in the air.

Down Circle - Creates and throws a summon sword that travels outward, spinning horizontally and stays spinning on the spot for a second before disappearing. Can be done in the air, but throws the sword at a downward angle.

lvl 1 Super - Quickdraws his Katana and creates a short pillar of vertical slashes at mid-range

lvl 2 Super - The rapid slashes attack where Vergil takes a ready position and then teleports forward with a single quickdraw slice, leaving behind a trail of slashes that travel along with him

lvl 3 Super - Vergil's "Angel" trigger. A cutscene initiates of him kneeling on one knee with his katana stuck in floor. His coat turns completely blue and a mirror image clone splits out from him. It doesn't leave opponents frozen like Dante's lvl 3, but the clone acts indepently. Any attacks from Vergil himself or the A.I.-controlled clone will kill.

His square attacks would be a melee attack or two with some attacks from his sheathed Yamato. Triangle attacks would be from his katana actually drawn and would be combo-heavy stuff with launchers like Dante's. Circle would be all of his powers, specifically his summon swords and teleporting.

His alternate outfit would be just him with his hair down from the Vergil's Downfall DLC... http://www.relyonhorror.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/vergildowndlc.png

His other alternate would be his fedora hat attire...
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120922232757/devilmaycry/images/b/be/Vergil_dmc_hat.png
#2CrabhammarPosted 1/18/2013 4:22:11 AM
If you just didn't say that the palm strike was used in their fight, this could've been spoiler-free.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#3Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:25:02 AM
Crabhammar posted...
If you just didn't say that the palm strike was used in their fight, this could've been spoiler-free.

Well it's just incase anybody wants to bring up spoilers for a moveset reason
#4PyroSparkPosted 1/18/2013 4:40:20 AM
Real Vergil if ANYTHING.
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#5Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:43:17 AM(edited)
PyroSpark posted...
Real Vergil if ANYTHING.

That would be stupid to have classic Vergil when we have DmC Dante. New Vergil is actually pretty good. He seems to have all the same attacks as classic Vergil and his personality in the end isn't too far off being similar.
#6LeagultPosted 1/18/2013 4:50:05 AM
I got some ideas:

That palm strike move=one of his throws

Up Triangle=shoots a summon sword at a 45 degree angle, maybe he can also teleport to an enemy if they get hit by it like in his gameplay trailer

Forward Triangle=shoots a projectile with his sword, can be used in air

Down Triangle= Killer bee, he bounces off enemy when hit, can be charged, so he hits harder without bouncing, like in final battle.

Down Square= that spinny slash attack seen in his video

Neutral Square air= spinning slash move like in his video

Up Square=Launcher, same as Dante
#7PyroSparkPosted 1/18/2013 4:53:40 AM
Bestia_Somnia posted...
PyroSpark posted...
Real Vergil if ANYTHING.

That would be stupid to have classic Vergil when we have DmC Dante. New Vergil is actually pretty good. He seems to have all the same attacks as classic Vergil and his personality in the end isn't too far off being similar.

This is so ironic that you're saying this after my Akuma comment. >.>
---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#8Bestia_Somnia(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 5:52:09 AM
PyroSpark posted...
Bestia_Somnia posted...
PyroSpark posted...
Real Vergil if ANYTHING.

This is so ironic that you're saying this after my Akuma comment. >.>

Which was?
#9arclouks_xPosted 1/18/2013 7:09:56 AM
All i wanna see is vergil proving he has a bigger d...
---
PS3:arclouksx Vita:JustArc_ -Now playing:Ps all stars,nfsmw(2005),legend of dragoon,KZ3mp,FF4.
http://rebelallianceclan.com/signatures/RAarclouksx.png
#10habbox77Posted 1/18/2013 12:00:10 PM
They should just add the classic outfit as his alternate or DLC, unlike Dante most people actually seem to like Vergil in the new DmC game so he is a really good choice plus aa lot of people already support wanting Vergil in after seeing him in DmC.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra