This game needs a pure spear user

#21act_rightPosted 1/18/2013 4:02:51 PM
Do not pursue Lu Bu!
Seriously his manliness would break this game.
---
"Yo dawg, I heard you like DLC"
#22T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:13:43 PM
Lu Bu would be acceptable. I'd still prefer Kain, but a DW character would be an ok replacement.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#23ArethaiPosted 1/18/2013 4:13:54 PM
I would love nothing more than to grab Kratos by the face as Lu Bu and slam him into the ground. It would take nothing to give him a fleshed out move set.
#24holysquidPosted 1/18/2013 4:17:01 PM
act_right posted...
Do not pursue Lu Bu!
Seriously his manliness would break this game.

He'd automatically be God Tier.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#25T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:18:16 PM
Technically Lu Bu uses halberds, not spears... but I guess it'd be close enough.
---
#26holysquidPosted 1/18/2013 4:18:17 PM
Arethai posted...
I would love nothing more than to grab Kratos by the face as Lu Bu and slam him into the ground. It would take nothing to give him a fleshed out move set.

His level 3 or 2 would be him riding Red Hare.
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#27AmyUnleashedPosted 1/18/2013 4:18:25 PM
Capitan_Kid posted...
Zhao Yun or gtfo. DW needs reps

This X100!
#28ChairstoodPosted 1/18/2013 4:22:17 PM
Lu Bu would be so much win. I approve
---
Dynasty Warriors 8 has been announced. Looking forward to it and hoping for a handheld version.
#29habbox77Posted 1/18/2013 4:29:57 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
and Kain is the true hero of Duodecim,

"I'm going to kill all my friends because we are losing the war just so I can do the same thing next time"

Oh yes deficiently the hero. Kain being in All Stars has just about as much chance as Link and Mario do.
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#30T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 4:35:33 PM
habbox77 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
and Kain is the true hero of Duodecim,

"I'm going to kill all my friends because we are losing the war just so I can do the same thing next time"

Oh yes deficiently the hero. Kain being in All Stars has just about as much chance as Link and Mario do.

They would have all been dead dead (for good) if it wasn't for Kain's plan. He wasn't "killing" them, so much as knocking them out so they could move on to the next cycle. He knew they had no chance in this cycle, so he planned to sacrifice himself to give the other heroes a chance in the next cycle. It's is all because of Kain that the Warriors of Cosmos won. Damn straight he is the true hero.

And I never said it's likely, but your last comment is ridiculous. Mario and Link are owned by Nintendo and have never been on a PS system. Kain is owned by Square and has been on a PS system multiple times. Yeah, they have the same chances... riiiiiiiiiight.........
---