Lu Bu.
---
Hoo Haa!!! I has Signature!!!
#32judgementaeonPosted 1/18/2013 3:37:01 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
habbox77 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
and Kain is the true hero of Duodecim,

"I'm going to kill all my friends because we are losing the war just so I can do the same thing next time"

Oh yes deficiently the hero. Kain being in All Stars has just about as much chance as Link and Mario do.

They would have all been dead dead (for good) if it wasn't for Kain's plan. He wasn't "killing" them, so much as knocking them out so they could move on to the next cycle. He knew they had no chance in this cycle, so he planned to sacrifice himself to give the other heroes a chance in the next cycle. It's is all because of Kain that the Warriors of Cosmos won. Damn straight he is the true hero.

And I never said it's likely, but your last comment is ridiculous. Mario and Link are owned by Nintendo and have never been on a PS system. Kain is owned by Square and has been on a PS system multiple times. Yeah, they have the same chances... riiiiiiiiiight.........

Yeah, but again, even Fang has more of a chance than Kain, as much as I would like Kain lol
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#33T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:38:13 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Yeah, but again, even Fang has more of a chance than Kain, as much as I would like Kain lol

No. I agree that Kain is unlikely, but Fang has even less of a chance. Kain has a strong fan following. Fang doesn't.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#34SpacePirateKhanPosted 1/18/2013 3:39:30 PM(edited)
habbox77 posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
and Kain is the true hero of Duodecim,

"I'm going to kill all my friends because we are losing the war just so I can do the same thing next time"

Oh yes deficiently the hero. Kain being in All Stars has just about as much chance as Link and Mario do.

No, see, the bad guys were getting an army of evil fake heroes, and if you got killed by a fake hero you didn't respawn in the next War, so they were gonna purposely lose this war by killing themselves, so they could respawn in the next War and.. hopefully not still die by the large army of fake heroes that remained, since a lot of them got off'd and didn't respawn anyway..

Mmm, convolution.
---
"The best things in life must be taken... by force!"
~Captain Khan
#35judgementaeonPosted 1/18/2013 3:40:19 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

No. I agree that Kain is unlikely, but Fang has even less of a chance. Kain has a strong fan following. Fang doesn't.

Even so, it'd probably be Cecil or Lightning.
Now who has the better chance there, hm? I think Lightning XD
---
#36T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:41:18 PM
judgementaeon posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Cecil is one of my favorites, but Kain is the fan favorite from FFIV. Lightning has no shot because Superbot knows she is terrible.
---
#37judgementaeonPosted 1/18/2013 3:42:32 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Cecil is one of my favorites, but Kain is the fan favorite from FFIV. Lightning has no shot because Superbot knows she is terrible.

No proof, and although Kain is the fan favorite, they'd STILL probably put Cecil over Kain
---
#38T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 3:44:38 PM
judgementaeon posted...
No proof, and although Kain is the fan favorite, they'd STILL probably put Cecil over Kain

Doesn't really matter, but I gauruntee they'd get Kain over Cecil. Nomura is a HUGE fan of Kain (He argued for Kain to replace Cecil in the original Dissidia) so I feel like Square would push them to take Kain as opposed to Cecil. Not that it matters though, we won't get either of them.
---
#39judgementaeonPosted 1/18/2013 3:46:29 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
judgementaeon posted...

Doesn't really matter, but I gauruntee they'd get Kain over Cecil. Nomura is a HUGE fan of Kain (He argued for Kain to replace Cecil in the original Dissidia) so I feel like Square would push them to take Kain as opposed to Cecil. Not that it matters though, we won't get either of them.

There's a chance for them...about 15% for Kain though...but around 30% for Cecil maybe...but Lightning or Cloud are probably at a 70/80% chance *-*
---
#40TerraponPosted 1/18/2013 3:47:14 PM
Maybe no "pure" spear user... but patapon uber hero.
---
xENDERSgotGAMEx (PSN)