This game needs a pure spear user

#61T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:16:11 PM
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
Lenneth Valkyrie (not exactly pure spear user, but Nibelung Valesti ftw)

Also, Lightning will be in this.

loldelusion

Lol, you're amusing.

Anyway, Lennneth would be a million times better than Kain.

I can't comment because I don't know who that is.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#62boy_luckPosted 1/18/2013 6:21:57 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...

loldelusion

Lol, you're amusing.

Seriously? OMG, and you call FFXIII rubbish with that limited information? Wow, you just lost massive credibility. I thought you had real reason to hate FFXIII, but I see now that you're just jaded. You basically know nothing of RPG's if you don't know who Lenneth Valkyrie is.... jesus....
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#63T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:26:11 PM
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...

loldelusion

Lol, you're amusing.

Seriously? OMG, and you call FFXIII rubbish with that limited information? Wow, you just lost massive credibility. I thought you had real reason to hate FFXIII, but I see now that you're just jaded. You basically know nothing of RPG's if you don't know who Lenneth Valkyrie is.... jesus....

I've played every single game in the Final Fantasy series, non-numbered titles included. My hate of FFXIII is completely justified. And lol look at you getting pissed that I haven't played your favorite game hahahaha
---
#643D3Posted 1/18/2013 6:30:05 PM
Lavitz Slambert is the only right answer here.
---
Because Naughty Dog
Joel+Ellie=Jelly...You Jelly?
#65boy_luckPosted 1/18/2013 6:30:48 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I've played every single game in the Final Fantasy series, non-numbered titles included. My hate of FFXIII is completely justified. And lol look at you getting pissed that I haven't played your favorite game hahahaha

Pissed? In the words of a known troll/town idiot: loldelusion. At any rate, you just proved your own ignorance of the RPG genre. Oh, and Lenneth's game is definitely not my favorite game (but pretty close to being).
---
#66MurderShyPosted 1/18/2013 6:52:06 PM
we only need Tifa, dem huge boobs over everything
#67T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:03:29 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#68boy_luckPosted 1/18/2013 7:18:30 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

Pissed? In the words of a known troll/town idiot: loldelusion. At any rate, you just proved your own ignorance of the RPG genre. Oh, and Lenneth's game is definitely not my favorite game (but pretty close to being).

Lol you're hilarious. I haven''t played one game, so I now have no knowledge of the genre? You've got to be the most idiotic person on the entire board. And go ahead and report me, like I know you will. Its worth it.

See who's the one who got pissed? It's not just ONE game, it's a cult classic (published by Squeenix, btw). Again, proving more ignorance. As for reporting, I have far more important things to do. You're just not worth the time or important enough to go reporting. You don't know me, pal. You think you do (which obviously makes you think you have some sort of leverage), but you don't.

Calling me an idiot for calling you out shows how childish you are and also how easily you are to provoke. ...then again, you've shown some sort of religious zeal and bigotry on this board before, so no surprises there.

Oh well...
---
#69TheBestGman2007Posted 1/18/2013 7:26:48 PM
Fang from FFXIII.
---
So he replies: "and how do I manage?"
I dodge the blast, and apologize for collateral damage.
#70T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 7:30:25 PM
boy_luck posted...
See who's the one who got pissed? It's not just ONE game, it's a cult classic (published by Squeenix, btw). Again, proving more ignorance. As for reporting, I have far more important things to do. You're just not worth the time or important enough to go reporting. You don't know me, pal. You think you do (which obviously makes you think you have some sort of leverage), but you don't.

Calling me an idiot for calling you out shows how childish you are and also how easily you are to provoke. ...then again, you've shown some sort of religious zeal and bigotry on this board before, so no surprises there.

Oh well...

This post just completely proved me right. You are officially the dumbest person here.
---