This game needs a pure spear user

#71boy_luckPosted 1/18/2013 6:33:48 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
This post just completely proved me right. You are officially the dumbest person here.

Believe whatever you want. I personally think you're a paramount of mediocrity, but you don't see me preaching about it, do you?
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#72T_l_M_B_0(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:35:52 PM
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
This post just completely proved me right. You are officially the dumbest person here.

Believe whatever you want. I personally think you're a paramount of mediocrity, but you don't see me preaching about it, do you?

I wish I could say you are a "paramount of mediocrity", but the truth is that you are much much lower than that.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#73boy_luckPosted 1/18/2013 6:48:28 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
T_l_M_B_0 posted...

I wish I could say you are a "paramount of mediocrity", but the truth is that you are much much lower than that.

Again, believe whatever you want. I'll even let you have the last word.
---
The gamefaqs mods are heavy drinkers
Nathan Drake: Manly beauty embodied: http://i49.tinypic.com/2elgh07.png
#74Dark_MetalSonicPosted 1/18/2013 9:19:49 PM
this one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzwWgwJPZ64
#75ArmedDragoonPosted 1/18/2013 9:32:08 PM
Boy_luck, nobody cares about being a JRPG connoisseur, and I say this with JRPGs being my favorite thing ever. You don't see me go mental on people because they never heard of Jeanne D'arc.

Lances are secret best weapons, I'd be cool with Lavitz.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#76MegatheGaurdianPosted 1/24/2013 7:53:20 AM
Mondo from Battle Arena Toshiden
...Wait he uses a staff... >_<
---
Youtube:mariomegaman <>360Gamertag & PSN:MMZenex
"...It's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are" -Mewtwo
#77judgementaeonPosted 1/24/2013 5:31:50 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
boy_luck posted...
See who's the one who got pissed? It's not just ONE game, it's a cult classic (published by Squeenix, btw). Again, proving more ignorance. As for reporting, I have far more important things to do. You're just not worth the time or important enough to go reporting. You don't know me, pal. You think you do (which obviously makes you think you have some sort of leverage), but you don't.

Calling me an idiot for calling you out shows how childish you are and also how easily you are to provoke. ...then again, you've shown some sort of religious zeal and bigotry on this board before, so no surprises there.

Oh well...

Excuse me for asking, but how so?
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#78atopthemountainPosted 1/24/2013 5:37:29 PM
kunta kinte

haaaa
---
PSN: grau 226
Radec (brother:Sweet tooth)
#79KagePakkunPosted 1/24/2013 5:38:13 PM
Kimahri. I want everyone who finds this funny to laugh.

But I'm half serious.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.
#80DopplesPosted 1/24/2013 6:30:10 PM
FeMC from Persona 3 Portable? :D
---
PSN: TheFinestBrew
Looking to improve my MvC3 game, would like advice from anyone who wants to give it.