IGN has compared Kat to Raiden/Heihachi/Kratos

#1mariofilho12Posted 1/18/2013 4:11:37 PM
Would you still play Kat if she ended up being an overpowered "mashing" character? - Results (190 votes)
Yes, I would still main her out of character loyalty
23.68% (45 votes)
Yes, I would main her out of character loyalty and because of her power
9.47% (18 votes)
I would main her because of her ease-to-use/power
8.42% (16 votes)
I would not main her but I would still play her sometimes
37.89% (72 votes)
No, even though I like the Kat character
6.84% (13 votes)
No, and I didn't even want to play her in the first place
13.68% (26 votes)
This poll is now closed.
As I was watching the IGN preview of the 2 DLC characters (Not that I watch a lot of IGN anyway), it was said that Kat is going to be a simple character to the likes of Kratos and Raiden, and that it will be easy for beginers to pick her up and play right away, and that brings up an interesting discussion:

Would you still play Kat if she became the new Kratos/Raiden?

I personally think I might play as her a little, but my plans of maining her might be gone if IGN has any idea what they're talking about (And I admit they usually don't, as their tier list has demonstrated) since I do not like being part of the Top-Tier/Easy to use problem that plagues so many fighting games.
---
This guy is a jerk : http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/user.php?board
#2I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/18/2013 4:13:01 PM
Who cares what they say?

Did you see their tier list?
---
I'm handsome.
#3CrabhammarPosted 1/18/2013 4:13:21 PM
Heihachi?
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#4Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/18/2013 4:15:10 PM
I'm gonna LOL so hard if Kat turns out to be utter rubbish. So many people are gonna feel so stupid.
#5taoxadasaPosted 1/18/2013 4:19:00 PM
I'll play as her and Emmett just as much as anyone else. I like playing as everyone.
---
Jumping Flash!'s Robbit needs to be in Playstation All-Stars as DLC! Sign the petition for him here:
http://www.petitionbuzz.com/petitions/robbitfirstallstar
#6judgementaeonPosted 1/18/2013 4:19:55 PM
I'd rather use Emmett ^_^
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#7T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/18/2013 4:22:54 PM
I will play her because I like her. Yes, her. Not her feet or whatever disturbing this people are obsessing over now. That's right, I'm a male Kat fan who doesn't like feet, and no you can't have my email or PSN.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#8IcyFlamez96Posted 1/18/2013 4:26:02 PM
T_l_M_B_0 posted...
I will play her because I like her. Yes, her. Not her feet or whatever disturbing this people are obsessing over now. That's right, I'm a male Kat fan who doesn't like feet, and no you can't have my email or PSN.

Trivio's brother confirmed.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K
#9habbox77Posted 1/18/2013 4:27:04 PM
where's the opion to main her just cause you feel like it?
---
IGN: Tenabrus
PSN: Jet_Cobra
#10IcyFlamez96Posted 1/18/2013 4:30:12 PM
A character I like a lot and she's overpowered? I'd use her anyway since I liked her in gravity rush. Even without playing that I'd still use her because her moveset is sick.

I character I really want to use anyway being overpowered isn't a downside to me at all. I don't care what people think of me for using that character.
---
[Not changing sig until a new Ratchet and Clank game that I can be hyped for is announced.]
PSASBR Main: Ratchet, PSN: xQziCyFlaMeZxQz, msg to _krat0s_: K