If you could make one gameplay change what would it be?

#11blaze19_0X(Topic Creator)Posted 1/18/2013 6:40:05 PM
Bowser has always been an awful character in Smash though.
Hitting hard doesn't matter when you are too slow to actually get said hits off.

And his size and weight make him such an easy target to juggle for ages. He really gets comboed all over the place.

His weight does let him live much longer than normal but ultimately it doesn't make up for his bigger weaknesses.

But I do agree that Sir Dan and Big Daddy don't really have anything to compensate for being slow.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#12PielordXPosted 1/18/2013 6:44:28 PM
lmao all im seeing are changes that favor people to exempt them from saltiness. especially that pokemon smashhead.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#13Rlaur2Posted 1/18/2013 6:54:17 PM
Air supers, definitely.
---
-_-
#14T_l_M_B_0Posted 1/18/2013 6:55:17 PM
I agree with air supers.
---
Lightning is a terrible character. Deal with it.
Official Riku of the PASBR board.
#15christiankid7Posted 1/18/2013 7:01:13 PM(edited)
More diverse movement and kill options. Supers that can be activated from the air, supers that bounce off the wall maybe, grapple supers, OTG supers (Little Sister Gather could work for this one)

Just EVEN more diversity with the type of supers
---
The Official ANTI-VENOM of the UMVC3 boards
The official Sir Daniel Fortesque of the PSASBR boards
#16PirateKing290Posted 1/18/2013 7:00:20 PM
I cant choose between air supers or grabs.

They also need to nerf people.
---
PSN: Weeeler
http://www.youtube.com/user/LPWeewer
#17linkumsPosted 1/18/2013 7:13:10 PM
Either remove the super system or add an additional mode with a life bar or Smash Bros. style percentages and ring-out deaths.
---
Latest post: "Video Games Are Better Than Books"
http://whattheycallgames.blogspot.com/
#18blazin640Posted 1/18/2013 7:21:26 PM
blaze19_0X posted...
Bowser has always been an awful character in Smash though.
Hitting hard doesn't matter when you are too slow to actually get said hits off.

And his size and weight make him such an easy target to juggle for ages. He really gets comboed all over the place.

His weight does let him live much longer than normal but ultimately it doesn't make up for his bigger weaknesses.

But I do agree that Sir Dan and Big Daddy don't really have anything to compensate for being slow.

They do. They have great AP gain.
---
There goes my free time
#19PyroSparkPosted 1/18/2013 7:23:23 PM
PokemonYoutube posted...
Get rid of the super system and implement a Smash Bros style ringout system.

And I think I'm not the only one.

---
rexator-"Make it a money match so that the winner gets to crap in the other's mouth." PSN: PyroSpark7
#20Pink_a_DinkPosted 1/18/2013 7:24:08 PM
I think everyone is forgetting that Big Daddy has constant chances of not flinching when he gets hit.