Is there seriously a "Worst character in the game"?

#11QioxPosted 1/18/2013 9:48:42 PM
fuzzylittlbunny posted...
Unless all the characters in a game are identical, there's going to be a best and worst.

if characters are identical, people complain about not enough diversity. Make them different and unique, and the plague known as tiers comes into existance, and people complain about some characters being too good, or too bad. Theres simply no way to make everyone happy. Such is how games work now..
---
The wheel of Fate is turning. Is it turning to your favor?
I am the Knife of Justice!
#12PielordXPosted 1/18/2013 9:49:36 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
PielordX posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Yes. His name is Big Daddy.

get out.

Relax, clown. I play as Big Daddy more than most characters and I find him fun to use. Doesnt mean he didnt get shafted.

LMAO HE CALLED ME A CLOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

get out.
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#13ShorydoukenPosted 1/18/2013 10:07:15 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Yes. Her name is Nariko.
#14I_Wanna_CookiePosted 1/18/2013 10:10:26 PM
PielordX posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
PielordX posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...

get out.

Relax, clown. I play as Big Daddy more than most characters and I find him fun to use. Doesnt mean he didnt get shafted.

get out.

hurhurhurhurhur
---
I'm handsome.
#15PielordXPosted 1/18/2013 10:20:52 PM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
PielordX posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
PielordX posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...

get out.

get out.

hurhurhurhurhur

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5uZQPN_IUpw
---
If there were more people like me the world would be a better place. That's just a fact. -Compass
#16Retroxgamer0Posted 1/18/2013 10:28:49 PM
ive played lucario when he was jak. he does the same 3 moves over and over, idk how that is "the best" o.o
#17FinalLifeGPosted 1/18/2013 10:35:34 PM
Big daddy is not only email of them, big daddy is a good character, he's just best used in 1v1 or 2v2. His potential lies within his command square attacks, cause they are amored attacks. Plus his apartment burst combos take good skill to do, plus his "jump F+Triangle" his safe to lead to apply burst combos or if your opponent block the full two-hit string, you can go for his command D+square attack to counter they're retaliation as a armored attack for another full combo. He's not a bad character, its just people that you constantly see on a daily basis play the same with him, making him look like a weak character. But if any of you were playing my night daddy, you would think other wise. He has so many 50/50 level 1 traps and can do a level 2combo. Plus when you do D+Triangle drill attack on-hit, you can stop in the middle of it the instant turn around to his D+Circle ice attack then quickly jump up again and go for his D+triangle drill attack for a garunteed trap, if your opponent techs left or right. It's just his U+Circle tornado that needs a buff, other than that, big Daddy takes time and skill to play. Just cause you people know about his drill combo does not mean you've mastered his full potential. Analyze the characters, don't judge a book by its cover.
#18FinalLifeGPosted 1/18/2013 10:37:57 PM
Sorry for the typos, im on my android phone. The auto word correction spells the wrong words, but hope you guys understood what im saying...
#19Rlaur2Posted 1/18/2013 10:41:49 PM
Of course there's a "worst" character; Big Daddy, but I still think he can be viable unlike say Blanka in Super Turbo.
---
-_-
#20blazin640Posted 1/18/2013 10:53:27 PM
Shorydouken posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Yes. Her name is Nariko.

This is ridiculously false.
---
There goes my free time