Is there seriously a "Worst character in the game"?

#21AndKevinBaconPosted 1/19/2013 12:39:37 AM
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Yes. His name is Big Daddy.
#22Chzrm3Posted 1/19/2013 9:12:13 AM
According to IGN's excellent and flawless tier list, Sackboy. : D
---
If I haven't mentioned Trivio in my post, it's because she is so beautiful and precarious that I just wanted to show her how much she means to me.
#23Lucarioaura22Posted 1/19/2013 9:34:12 AM(edited)
Retroxgamer0 posted...
ive played lucario when he was jak. he does the same 3 moves over and over, idk how that is "the best" o.o

LOL when have we ever played Retro?
EDIT: If I've run into you on a quick match, I may have done the same move. I have been trying to fully master the AP burst combo and seeing what combos I can do off of a jetboard wall bounce but I only try it once I find out my opponent sucks so maybe when we fought, I just considered you garbage and experimented on you. Ask LES, we play completely identical it's almost scary and we make use of almost all of Jak's guns.........wait why am I explaining to Retro of all people? XD
---
We do what we must.................
#24YoYoLeFtToRiTePosted 1/19/2013 9:25:59 AM
PielordX posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
PielordX posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Yes. His name is Big Daddy.

get out.

Relax, clown. I play as Big Daddy more than most characters and I find him fun to use. Doesnt mean he didnt get shafted.

LMAO HE CALLED ME A CLOWN HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH-

get out.

LOL!
---
C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!
#25Retroxgamer0Posted 1/19/2013 4:30:57 PM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...
ive played lucario when he was jak. he does the same 3 moves over and over, idk how that is "the best" o.o

LOL when have we ever played Retro?
EDIT: If I've run into you on a quick match, I may have done the same move. I have been trying to fully master the AP burst combo and seeing what combos I can do off of a jetboard wall bounce but I only try it once I find out my opponent sucks so maybe when we fought, I just considered you garbage and experimented on you. Ask LES, we play completely identical it's almost scary and we make use of almost all of Jak's guns.........wait why am I explaining to Retro of all people? XD

in quick match you were doing only jump down circle, forward square air, and forward triangle grounded and level 3 super and thats it, nothing else.
#26robulastagePosted 1/19/2013 4:38:40 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Mostly this, except that was my experience with LES. He later denied we even played. Also, when he asked for proof that we even talked about playing and I sent it, he whined because my phone couldn't get a top-quality picture. Then he ignored me...lol
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#27Rlaur2Posted 1/19/2013 4:45:41 PM
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Because he wins. If you can find a Ryu that wins using only fireballs and shoryukens, then that is a really f***ing good Ryu.
---
-_-
#28LightEcoSagePosted 1/19/2013 4:56:01 PM
robulastage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Mostly this, except that was my experience with LES. He later denied we even played. Also, when he asked for proof that we even talked about playing and I sent it, he whined because my phone couldn't get a top-quality picture. Then he ignored me...lol

You're still gong on spreading this lie huh? I thought we settled this. You are so ignorant man. Grow up seriously. I NEVER FACED YOU!
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter
#29robulastagePosted 1/19/2013 4:58:51 PM
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

You're still gong on spreading this lie huh? I thought we settled this. You are so ignorant man. Grow up seriously. I NEVER FACED YOU!

Oh. I thought you ignored me. I'll stop going on with a lie when I have a lie to go on with. Considering I don't have a lie to go with, how about you shush? I'm not going to do a 40+ post argument with you again. You know what the reality is and so do I. Let's not go through that again.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#30LightEcoSagePosted 1/19/2013 5:02:05 PM
robulastage posted...
LightEcoSage posted...
robulastage posted...
Retroxgamer0 posted...

Oh. I thought you ignored me. I'll stop going on with a lie when I have a lie to go on with. Considering I don't have a lie to go with, how about you shush? I'm not going to do a 40+ post argument with you again. You know what the reality is and so do I. Let's not go through that again.

Until proven be quiet. Its easy to go around saying you beat somebody....

You may know this because you probably seen it around but whats my PSN?
---
Like it or not you're going down! ~New VA Jak
Even Pecker could take em! ~Daxter