Is there seriously a "Worst character in the game"?

#41blazin640Posted 1/20/2013 2:19:14 AM
BkzUzi posted...
Lol just stop please.
So what if Lucario is good with Jak? It doesn't change the fact that he's low tier.
If Lucario faced someone with the same level of skills who used somebody like Raiden or Evil Cole he'd get curb stomped.

No he wouldn't. Why? Because if Lucario had a better strategy, he could win.

While everyone assumes that there is a worst character, and they would be wrong, it all depends on the player.
---
There goes my free time
#42blazin640Posted 1/20/2013 2:21:20 AM
the only correct answer:

hmonghero90 posted...
The player.

Every other answer is false.

I posted it again because people dont seem to get it.
---
There goes my free time
#43Lucarioaura22Posted 1/20/2013 2:25:43 AM
blazin640 posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Lol just stop please.
So what if Lucario is good with Jak? It doesn't change the fact that he's low tier.
If Lucario faced someone with the same level of skills who used somebody like Raiden or Evil Cole he'd get curb stomped.

While everyone assumes that there is a worst character, and they would be wrong, it all depends on the player.

I like how people just decided how I play and what my results can amount to. I've played against people like Dabuz and do quite a great job against his E.Cole and he is the best E.Cole player hands down. I don't lose to Raiden at all. Jak's moveset may seem to be crap in comparison to someone like E.Cole but it's how you use it. When against characters such as Raiden or E.Cole, you need to stay as safe as possible because of how easy and deadly their punishes are.
---
We do what we must.................
#44blazin640Posted 1/20/2013 2:28:51 AM
Lucarioaura22 posted...
blazin640 posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Lol just stop please.

I like how people just decided how I play and what my results can amount to. I've played against people like Dabuz and do quite a great job against his E.Cole and he is the best E.Cole player hands down. I don't lose to Raiden at all. Jak's moveset may seem to be crap in comparison to someone like E.Cole but it's how you use it. When against characters such as Raiden or E.Cole, you need to stay as safe as possible because of how easy and deadly their punishes are.

People will always assume and be ignorant. Keep doing what you are doing and ignore them. Proving them wrong would just be a waste of time.
---
There goes my free time
#45fulcar95Posted 1/20/2013 2:38:28 AM
blazin640 posted...
Shorydouken posted...
I_Wanna_Cookie posted...
Yes. Her name is Nariko.

This is ridiculously false.

Exactly, Nariko is a beast. She is now my third main, behind Spike and Sir Dan.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#46Lucarioaura22Posted 1/20/2013 2:40:02 AM
blazin640 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
blazin640 posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Lol just stop please.

People will always assume and be ignorant. Keep doing what you are doing and ignore them. Proving them wrong would just be a waste of time.

Lol I brush it off. Besides, it's Retro of all people. I just find it weird that scrubs like him seem to always be the most opinionated. A lot of people say my Jak is great! Then that one guy in the crowd disagrees but then we find out it's Retro -_-
---
We do what we must.................
#47fulcar95Posted 1/20/2013 2:41:38 AM
blazin640 posted...
Lucarioaura22 posted...
blazin640 posted...
BkzUzi posted...
Lol just stop please.

You have a reputation now Lucario, and with it comes lots and lots of haters. Take it as a compliment though, you are famous for your awesome skills. Everyone else is just jelly cause they can't be as good as you.
---
"The more you sweat in training, the less blood you lose in war."
#48FurryyifferPosted 1/20/2013 8:36:08 AM
A good player does not make a bad character good, zam. If Justin Wong started playing Servbot/Roll/Dan in MvC2 they wouldn't magically be better characters despite him likely being able to beat most other players with them. That's not how tiers work and that's not how reality works.
Tiers are based on players of equal skill playing and is meant to show a characters match ups, pros, cons, and toolset. Skill isnt a magic fix all that makes characters better than what they are. No matter how much skill put into Nariko doesn't change that her level 1 and 2 supers are pretty awful for example. An expert player can make it difficult to take advantage of their cons or play in a way that make it less of a problem but those flaws are still present in the character.

So basically yes there is a worst character in the game and a best character. But that doesnt mean the worst character is unusable or the best is unbeatable. I think its still too early in this games life to accurately say who is best and worst though.
---
Ryuho, mate to Mizuki ^-^
Forever in my heart.