Spam complaints in this game (or any fighting game) do NOT make sense.

#1Rlaur2Posted 1/19/2013 1:43:23 PM
Let's see here, if someone lost because the opponent was doing the same thing over and over (unless it's an infinite of course) then that says a hell of a lot more about the loser's skill than the winner's. The loser just needed to overcome one thing, and they couldn't do it. If you lost to that one thing, why the hell would you think you'd do better when they mix it up? If you were spammed to death, you were outplayed, and quite easily at that.

"I don't care that I lost, it just makes the game boring!"

Oh does it now? How about you do something about it and force them to do something different? Teach them that their spam isn't going to work by avoiding them and approaching easily. If they don't get the message, then they're idiots and it should be an easy win. If they do, then huzzah, they'll do something else. If it's spam again, send them another message. If you can't send the message, then just put the controller down as fighting games are clearly not for you.

There's also something you've got to realize. Some characters have to zone. They have to keep you out or at the very least they want to as long as possible. Radec, Sackboy, Jak; it's simply what they do.

And finally, if you hate it that much, pick Sir Dan and learn a lesson from him; keep quiet.
---
-_-
#2robulastagePosted 1/19/2013 1:44:09 PM
k
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#3blaze19_0XPosted 1/19/2013 1:44:13 PM
This topic should be stickied.
---
http://allstararena.com
Competitve Hub for Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale
#4CrabhammarPosted 1/19/2013 1:44:31 PM
Shhh.

I feed off of salt.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9... if you use PowerFAQs, ask me how to change your quoting style STAT!
PSN: Bluechacho
#5KindertotenwaldPosted 1/19/2013 1:45:41 PM
rlaur2 posted...
Let's see here, if someone lost because the opponent was doing the same thing over and over (unless it's an infinite of course) then that says a hell of a lot more about the loser's skill than the winner's. The loser just needed to overcome one thing, and they couldn't do it. If you lost to that one thing, why the hell would you think you'd do better when they mix it up? If you were spammed to death, you were outplayed, and quite easily at that.

"I don't care that I lost, it just makes the game boring!"

Oh does it now? How about you do something about it and force them to do something different? Teach them that their spam isn't going to work by avoiding them and approaching easily. If they don't get the message, then they're idiots and it should be an easy win. If they do, then huzzah, they'll do something else. If it's spam again, send them another message. If you can't send the message, then just put the controller down as fighting games are clearly not for you.

There's also something you've got to realize. Some characters have to zone. They have to keep you out or at the very least they want to as long as possible. Radec, Sackboy, Jak; it's simply what they do.

And finally, if you hate it that much, pick Sir Dan and learn a lesson from him; keep quiet.

Something we both agree on lol.
---
PSASBR: Raiden
PSN: Omnisignificance
#6LluaZargPosted 1/19/2013 1:47:20 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

---
PSN: Lluazarg
#7PhalanxWalcottPosted 1/19/2013 1:51:18 PM
I heard this complaint yesterday. In ranked you should be concerned with maximum AP gain and avoiding supers. If people are foolish to take the same combos over and over again, they simply deserve to lose. The only thing this complaint equates to is " I'm not good at this game, so I'll blame someone else.".
---
PSN:Neromamba23 I`m pretty much a monster.
#8jhoke13Posted 1/19/2013 1:57:46 PM
I was called a spammer today for blocking too much. It was even more ridiculous because it was coming from a guy spamming Big Daddy's ground pound and his partner with barrels. The mentality that some people have is just terrible and makes me wonder how they handle real life.
---
XBL:Element H
PSN:Element_H13
#9X195Posted 1/19/2013 2:01:00 PM
blaze19_0X posted...

---
Call me Mega, Megaman, X, or any variation/combination of the previously stated names.
Official Liu Kang of the PS3 Mortal Kombat board.
#10jump__0Posted 1/19/2013 2:17:24 PM
lol i h8 when ppl spam combos. lern too play the game losers lol
---
power of friendship one shots everything. - DarkHeroZX