Raiden glitch

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: KillerJetstorm

KillerJetstorm
4 years ago#1
What happened was that i was in a match as raiden in a ffa against big daddy,radec and spike.I saved up for a level 2 and just as i activated it radec punched me but the super caught him(he gain ap and i heard the sound effect and all)but the glitch is that my super 2 lasted forever and i was owning got a 9kill 0death ratio.Anyone else experience this?

User Info: Karstien

Karstien
4 years ago#2
Yeah...it happens. My mate had this happen in a 'friendly' match with another friend. He got 6 kills before I managed to end it with Cole's Lvl 1.

KillerJetstorm
4 years ago#3
Karstien posted...
Yeah...it happens. My mate had this happen in a 'friendly' match with another friend. He got 6 kills before I managed to end it with Cole's Lvl 1.

Another reason WHY players will be like"OMG RAIDENZ OWERPOWWWWERD HE SUCK KRATOS G00D"

User Info: Karstien

Karstien
4 years ago#4
KillerJetstorm posted...
Karstien posted...

Another reason WHY players will be like"OMG RAIDENZ OWERPOWWWWERD HE SUCK KRATOS G00D"

Raiden IS overpowered. Still manageable though if you're good. I only have problems with the high level Raiden players.
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.

KillerJetstorm
4 years ago#5
Karstien posted...
KillerJetstorm posted...
Karstien posted...

Raiden IS overpowered. Still manageable though if you're good. I only have problems with the high level Raiden players.

lets stop right here before we light a match,we have different opinions over another characters,respect that opinion and go away.(Not this is not for Karstien or any other intelligent poster)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
SMS teases PSASBR on Twitter?SSBR1071/17 5:44PM