Raiden glitch

#1KillerJetstormPosted 1/19/2013 5:56:21 PM
What happened was that i was in a match as raiden in a ffa against big daddy,radec and spike.I saved up for a level 2 and just as i activated it radec punched me but the super caught him(he gain ap and i heard the sound effect and all)but the glitch is that my super 2 lasted forever and i was owning got a 9kill 0death ratio.Anyone else experience this?
#2KarstienPosted 1/19/2013 5:59:09 PM
Yeah...it happens. My mate had this happen in a 'friendly' match with another friend. He got 6 kills before I managed to end it with Cole's Lvl 1.
#3KillerJetstorm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:17:43 PM
Karstien posted...
Yeah...it happens. My mate had this happen in a 'friendly' match with another friend. He got 6 kills before I managed to end it with Cole's Lvl 1.

Another reason WHY players will be like"OMG RAIDENZ OWERPOWWWWERD HE SUCK KRATOS G00D"
#4KarstienPosted 1/19/2013 6:19:52 PM
KillerJetstorm posted...
Karstien posted...

Another reason WHY players will be like"OMG RAIDENZ OWERPOWWWWERD HE SUCK KRATOS G00D"

Raiden IS overpowered. Still manageable though if you're good. I only have problems with the high level Raiden players.
---
PSN: Von_Carstien
Practice can never make perfect...but we can get damn close.
#5KillerJetstorm(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2013 6:24:22 PM
Karstien posted...
KillerJetstorm posted...
Karstien posted...

Raiden IS overpowered. Still manageable though if you're good. I only have problems with the high level Raiden players.

lets stop right here before we light a match,we have different opinions over another characters,respect that opinion and go away.(Not this is not for Karstien or any other intelligent poster)