New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#11CAW Evolution(Topic Creator)Posted 1/20/2013 12:42:42 PM
G-Scythe posted...
isn't this the guy who said Lightning would be in, then said she wouldn't be but Final Fantasy would still get an item, and then pretended neither of those happened

I trust you CAW, you are pretty reliable when it comes to leaks, but I don't think you should put your trust in TheMink

I was skeptical of him, but I don't think it's possible to simply "guess" Evil Cole, Raiden, and Dante while leaving out the more popularly speculated characters.
#12Charizard18Posted 1/20/2013 12:44:23 PM
taoxadasa posted...
Lol I don't believe this for a second. The only thing he correctly "leaked" is Kat, but she was an obvious choice for DLC anyways.

Exactly. It's like how Paul "leaked" Kat as well, even though the rest of his info was wrong. Then he pretended like he predicted it.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#13AmyUnleashedPosted 1/20/2013 12:49:58 PM
TheMink is back huh...

Anyways its obviously fake (again...) i was reading the forum TC posted and it just looks like he is having some fun at there expence making them guess, when he could just out right tell them. I dont get why they believe him after last time.
#14Haku125Posted 1/20/2013 12:51:52 PM
*spits out drink in laughter* do people still believe this joke? TC your as ignorant as the mink for posting that trash here. He got the private beta early and hacked it before anyone else did thats why he knew the characters, now will people stop accepting his word as gospel truth.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!
#15LluaZargPosted 1/20/2013 12:53:27 PM
Oh no, not theMink again...
---
PSN: Lluazarg
#16trollhunter2Posted 1/20/2013 12:55:20 PM
Superbot??? Seriously!!!???? Where is Dart, where is Toan, where is Arc the Lad,
Sometimes i ask myself what sb is considering as good characters
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#17judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 12:57:31 PM
Haku125 posted...
*spits out drink in laughter* do people still believe this joke? TC your as ignorant as the mink for posting that trash here. He got the private beta early and hacked it before anyone else did thats why he knew the characters, now will people stop accepting his word as gospel truth.

That's kinda rude...
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#18Hazmat963Posted 1/20/2013 12:58:29 PM
trollhunter2 posted...
Superbot??? Seriously!!!???? Where is Dart, where is Toan, where is Arc the Lad,
Sometimes i ask myself what sb is considering as good characters

I haven't heard of any of those characters, so I ask you the same thing.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#19chiefofsb78Posted 1/20/2013 12:59:26 PM
AmyUnleashed posted...
TheMink is back huh...

Anyways its obviously fake (again...) i was reading the forum TC posted and it just looks like he is having some fun at there expence making them guess, when he could just out right tell them. I dont get why they believe him after last time.

My thoughts exactly why not just make one post with all the info confirmed trolling
#20Haku125Posted 1/20/2013 1:00:18 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Haku125 posted...

That's kinda rude...

Why? I dont want to see that guys name on gamefaqs anymore. We forgot about him and Paul gale and realized that anybody who is a no name on the internet that says they have a source is lying. Nobody has source's and even if they did they would be sued their asses off for unprofessional behavior.
---
Superbot: Oh you want us to nerf Sackboy? Here why don't we break the game for you!