New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#101TerotrousPosted 1/21/2013 6:52:55 AM
These choices are so bad that they're probably legit.

Anyone making up rumours would try to go for stuff that would actually be cool.
---
http://terosclassicgaming.blogspot.com/ - Watch me beat "NES Die Hard"
http://www.backloggery.com/tero - My backloggery
#102GradyHooverPosted 1/21/2013 7:37:22 AM
Chimera or Die Tryin'.
---
backlogger.tumblr.com - The Backlogger, where I wade through an ever-expanding backlog of video games
#103SimsyasPosted 1/21/2013 7:38:01 AM
If Zeus and Isaac make it into the game, people still wouldn't believe Mink.
#104ArmedDragoonPosted 1/21/2013 7:41:45 AM
ljobenza posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Superbot??? Seriously!!!???? Where is Dart, where is Toan, where is Arc the Lad,
Sometimes i ask myself what sb is considering as good characters

I haven't heard of any of those characters, so I ask you the same thing.

Dart is from Legend of Dragoon, sold 2 mio copies in NA only. The first exclusive jrpg to rival final fantasy VII from Sony. Psone era

Toan is from Dark Cloud, one of the best games for ps2, rpg adventure game. developed by level 5 and published by Sony. Dedicated fanbase, sold >1.5mio copies worldwide,
unique character with move potential

Arc the Lad, same as Legend of Dragoon

conclusion: You must be new to gaming

You're overrating the popularity of all three series. Only a handful of JRPG fans would even know who those characters are.

But oh he must be new to gaming if he didn't know all these obscure characters from games that haven't been touched for almost a decade.

Handful

That word doesn't mean what you think it means. Each game sold way too much for you to use that word. Yeah, you have to be new to not know what Dark Cloud is, just like you'd have to be new to not know what Wild Arms is. Characters aren't obscure just because they're old.
---
Official Thoth of the SMT IV board.
Official Dart of the PASBR board.
#105southStarFistPosted 1/21/2013 8:21:09 AM
Im not buyng it yet. This guy is just a regular member of that site talking trash. He has no sources. Cloud is gonna be dlc, do you believe me?
---
AHHHHHH ATATATATATATATATATA....your already dead >:(
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tbz7NXCgoMI
#106Vanitas_RemnantPosted 1/21/2013 8:30:57 AM
TheMink? I thought we learned our lesson when he confirmed Brave Fencer Musashi, than claimed it was an alternate outfit, then confirmed lightning, than deconfirmed lightning, than confirmed an item to represent Square Enix

Didn't he also confirm Ezio as DLC alongside Kat? (Not sure about this one)
---
I feel a draft on my butt
#107SelitePosted 1/21/2013 8:47:30 AM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...
TheMink? I thought we learned our lesson when he confirmed Brave Fencer Musashi, than claimed it was an alternate outfit, then confirmed lightning, than deconfirmed lightning, than confirmed an item to represent Square Enix

I think he vaguely hinted at Ezio, Kat, Hayabusa and someone else for DLC.
---
Check it.
http://www.youtube.com/user/selite
#108Charizard18Posted 1/21/2013 8:55:58 AM
Vanitas_Remnant posted...

This too, I had completely forgotten about the Brave Fencer alt.

ImDyinSquirtle posted...
Didnt the Mink leak the other 8 characters like 2 days before the beta leak happened?

It is probably that someone he knew hacked it, and he just played along before the news became public, just for a quick 15 minutes of fame

Unfortunately, no one is going to read my post, so my theory will fall on deaf ears

This is probably what happened.

Anyways, Isaac would have a nice moveset but really does not deserve in.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#109AllmightyJebusPosted 1/21/2013 8:57:04 AM
ArmedDragoon posted...
Yeah, you have to be new to not know what Dark Cloud is, just like you'd have to be new to not know what Wild Arms is. Characters aren't obscure just because they're old.

I have played games all my life and I just know what Dark Cloud is because a month ago I borrowed a copy from a friend.
That game isn't obscure because its old, its obscure because it isn't as recognizable as other games. In another words, Dark Cloud is almost as obscure as Fat Princess.
---
Come on, slam! And welcome to the jam!
Pokemon Black FC: 2366 1933 3349
#110KagePakkunPosted 1/21/2013 10:52:27 AM
No. just no. After the surprise of Kat and Emmett being good choices, this would just suck.
---
PSN: KagePakkunX.
Official Kat of the PSASBR boards.