New DLC leaked by TheMink (SPOILERS)

#21judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 1:01:18 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Superbot??? Seriously!!!???? Where is Dart, where is Toan, where is Arc the Lad,
Sometimes i ask myself what sb is considering as good characters

I haven't heard of any of those characters, so I ask you the same thing.

Arc the Lad would be cool, but I'd prefer Elc to be honest trollhunter :3
And I haven't heard of Toan either, I've heard of Dart, but never actually SEEN him. When I hear Dart, this Dart comes to mind XD:
http://fireemblem.neoseeker.com/w/i/fireemblem/thumb/2/29/Dart.png/300px-Dart.png
---
PSASBR mains: Jak, Cole, Sackboy, Radec
Nino to the end! :D
#22trollhunter2Posted 1/20/2013 1:05:01 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Superbot??? Seriously!!!???? Where is Dart, where is Toan, where is Arc the Lad,

Dart is from Legend of Dragoon, sold 2 mio copies in NA only. The first exclusive jrpg to rival final fantasy VII from Sony. Psone era

Toan is from Dark Cloud, one of the best games for ps2, rpg adventure game. developed by level 5 and published by Sony. Dedicated fanbase, sold >1.5mio copies worldwide,
unique character with move potential

Arc the Lad, same as Legend of Dragoon

conclusion: You must be new to gaming
---
Official Alundra of PSASBR Board
just add me psn: Naijaplaya
#23Hazmat963Posted 1/20/2013 1:05:57 PM
trollhunter2 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...

Dart is from Legend of Dragoon, sold 2 mio copies in NA only. The first exclusive jrpg to rival final fantasy VII from Sony. Psone era

Toan is from Dark Cloud, one of the best games for ps2, rpg adventure game. developed by level 5 and published by Sony. Dedicated fanbase, sold >1.5mio copies worldwide,

No, I've just never liked Japanese games. Sorry.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#24Charizard18Posted 1/20/2013 1:06:58 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Haku125 posted...
*spits out drink in laughter* do people still believe this joke? TC your as ignorant as the mink for posting that trash here. He got the private beta early and hacked it before anyone else did thats why he knew the characters, now will people stop accepting his word as gospel truth.

That's kinda rude...

It's rude, but it's true. Mink needs to stay as far away from this game and it's fanbase as possible. Do you not remember how disappointed people were when Paul's info was confirmed fake? Some people refused to believe it was fake even. They thought theyd get the game in November and find Crash Cloud Wander and Snake hidden on disc. People complained a lot about that. Now that Paul has disappeared, Mink's the only one who can do damage now, and we don't need that. If people actually start believing this, some people might be upset about it. Not everyone wants Zeus and Dead Space guy.
---
Who would win, Jedi Charizard or Jedi Jigglypuff?
"I'm a bagel whore" -blazin640
#25blazin640Posted 1/20/2013 1:07:17 PM
trollhunter2 posted...

Superbot doesn't decide who gets in the game, companies do. Seems like I have to explain this everyday.
---
There goes my free time
#26judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 1:07:43 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...

Just about all RPGs/fighting games are made by Japan though D:
---
#27Hazmat963Posted 1/20/2013 1:08:54 PM
judgementaeon posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...

I should probably rephrase that; I've never liked Japanese RPGs. I love Street Fighter and nintendo games.
---
http://livingdeadrpg.proboards.com/
#28judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 1:08:59 PM
Charizard18 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Haku125 posted...
*spits out drink in laughter* do people still believe this joke? TC your as ignorant as the mink for posting that trash here. He got the private beta early and hacked it before anyone else did thats why he knew the characters, now will people stop accepting his word as gospel truth.

That's kinda rude...

It's rude, but it's true. Mink needs to stay as far away from this game and it's fanbase as possible. Do you not remember how disappointed people were when Paul's info was confirmed fake? Some people refused to believe it was fake even. They thought theyd get the game in November and find Crash Cloud Wander and Snake hidden on disc. People complained a lot about that. Now that Paul has disappeared, Mink's the only one who can do damage now, and we don't need that. If people actually start believing this, some people might be upset about it. Not everyone wants Zeus and Dead Space guy.

Yeah, I don't even KNOW the Dead Space guy, but I guess you are right then Charizard :3
---
#29judgementaeonPosted 1/20/2013 1:10:58 PM
Hazmat963 posted...
judgementaeon posted...
Hazmat963 posted...
trollhunter2 posted...
Hazmat963 posted...

I should probably rephrase that; I've never liked Japanese RPGs. I love Street Fighter and nintendo games.

Ahh, ok then :) have you tried Tekken? If you ask me, it's more fun then Street Fighter, but don't get me wrong, SF's fun too XD if you haven't yet, you should try it :D
---
#30holysquidPosted 1/20/2013 1:13:11 PM
I don't believe this for a second, but I certainly hope it's true, Isaac is my most requested character :(
---
Proud Big Daddy mainer (999). PSN: HexagonalZebra
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com